...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 38.3>14 Business opportunity and 10 unchanging

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
I really don't want to be a bother, however I have searched through the threads for the last 4 hours in hopes that I could get some clarity on this situation.

About a month and a half ago I was contacted out of the blue about an opportunity. I went through the first step and a couple of days later I received a phone call from the company and they wanted to fly me out immediately for the next step. When I arrived, before completing the process I was handed a contract to commit to the project before moving forward. I was hesitant about signing the contract because I had just been released of a similar contract that ended up not working in my favor and causing me to miss out on other opportunities. So before signing I consulted the I Ching and asked,

What should I know about signing this contract with X: 14.6>34
So I signed and completed the next step of the process.

I was really expecting that I should have heard from them by now but I have not. About 3 weeks ago I decided to reach out to them to check the status of the situation and I was told that they are waiting a response from company X and they will contact me when they get a response. After getting this response I asked the I Ching:

Should I move on from X and received: 2.1>24

The present is embodied in Hexagram 2 - K'un (The Receptive): That which is great and originating, advantageous, correct and having the firmness of a mare. When the superior man must move, if he takes the initiative he will go astray. If he follows, he will find his proper lord. The advantage will be seen in his getting friends in the southwest, and losing friends in the northeast. If he rest in correctness and firmness, there will be good fortune. In the first (or lowest) line, divided, we see its subject treading on hoarfrost. The strong ice will come by and by.
That looks like keeping still to me? And the statement of getting friends in the southwest and losing friends in the northeast made a lot of sense because this company is in the southwest and I was also contacted by two other companies who are both in the northeast.

So because it's been three weeks since I received this message, today I decided to ask again: Should I give up on the X project? 38.3>14

I have spent hours looking through all the pages of comments about this hexagram and have received very mixed interpretations. Some say give it up and move on, while others seem to suggest that it's going to work out.

Seeing the cart with one horn upturned, its cow dragging, its man branded on the forehead and with his nose cut off; there is no beginning, there is an end. I can somewhat understand this line in the fact that this whole situation has left me feeling a bit confused, frustrated and humiliated because I really did feel that this was a go.

Because I am in contract with these people and they still have not gotten back with me and I can't phathom the idea of losing out on other opportunities like I did in the last similar situation, I asked:

Should I reach out to X and speak with them about the contract and the situation and I received: 10 unchanging.

I then asked: Will I be allowed to get out of the contract with X and received: 10 unchanging. What does 10 unchanging mean as it pertains to this question: 23:1.3>22
Line one seems to suggest that I keep still, while line 3 suggest that I break away?

I am extremely confused right now. Can someone please help me to sort this situation out. I would with all of my heart be so appreciative. Thanks in advance.

Signed,

A Confused Woman who's truly seeking clarity in this situation.

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
So because this is still confusing me, I asked the I Ching, how much time before I atleast receive a phone call from X, that brings clarity to this situation and I received 41.5>61. This seems to be positive, however I am not sure about the timing with this cast.

You are marked by fate. Nothing stands in the way of this. It comes about through refined inner forces that have led you into this situation. Fear nothing. Good fortune. This sounds great, but Im still unsure about 38.3.
Either way, I will be sure to come back to this post to give updates as I'm sure this could probably be beneficial for a lot of people. (waiting)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).