...life can be translucent

Menu

59.5 > 4 Letting go of romance

Retro158

visitor
Reaction score
I've been keeping my distance from someone that I've been interested in for quite a while. While there have been a lot of sparks between us, it's become quite uncomfortable feeling like I'm perpetually waiting for a flame that never seems to catch.

I asked for comment on this strategy of keeping distance and I got 59.5 > 4.

My interpretation is that 59 suggests success in this direction and line 5 seems emphasizes the same point. Hex 4 seems to speak to where I am / have been in terms of not really knowing what I'm doing.

However, some translations talk about 59 as dispersing or 'softening' in a way that makes me wonder if my strategy is 'too hard.' It would be helpful to know that I'm not totally off base in my take on this. Thoughts?

Thank you.

lightworker

visitor
Reaction score
Well I'm a newbie so maybe take my opinion with a pinch of salt. I'm sure there are other members muchmore experienced on here.
Anyway, as you haven't gotten any replies here's my two cents.

I take line 5 as an indication that you are doing the right thing. Your mental energy is being redistributed by doing so instead of applying it to a seemingly "blocked" situation. You don't have to be harsh, you can stay open just don't be as available. And who knows? Often by letting go you will find that the other person develops an even stronger interest in you and in the end it turns out to be a blessing for all concerned.

On my journey I've found that often the things we want most don't materialize because we try too hard. By letting go you allow the energies of the universe to get to work without "standing in your own way".

Wish you the best of luck with the situation and I hope it turns out as you want it to.

Greetings

Retro158

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you. I appreciate your highlighting both aspects of staying open and letting go. It can be a challenge balance to find sometimes. Cheers.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I asked for comment on this strategy of keeping distance and I got 59.5 > 4.

The king in line 59.5 is seen to be dispersing the royal treasures. This seems to me to be a suggestion to you to give the person some nice gifts, to ignite that flame you are hoping for.

Retro158

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Ginnie. That's an interesting take on this that I'll have to sit with as it is quite the opposite of what I've been doing.

For clarification, I asked the following:

Please comment on this situation: 34.5 > 11

What is the potential for us? 58.4.5 > 19

Both are rather unclear to me. The first (34) seems to be quite a positive indicator of the overall situation and the second (58) seems to contain both a warning and positive potential with quite varying interpretations in the various texts I've consulted.

Any thoughts on these?

Thank you.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
What is the potential for us? 58.4.5 > 19

These seem to give two alternatives, covering all the bases of what might happen in the future. Either you will receive blessings and be happy, or else you will find your relationship crumbling away. To me this indicates that the future is not written in stone and your own thoughts and actions will have a great deal to do with the outcome. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).