...life can be translucent

Menu

42.1.5 to 23

starshine

visitor
Reaction score
I asked about a potential job I am penciled in to do. They confirmed me and then they had to withdraw the proposal..and put me back on a pencil. (I think because the budget hasn't come threw or something- who knows).

Anyway it is a very well paid job, (only for a month) but I am a bit apprehensive as will be very full on and I am not sleeping well at the moment, also will have to give up some training. Anyway this is the world of the freelancer and these problems often happen.. I did except the job, but then they put me back on a pencil (and unconfirmed me), and in a lot of ways despite the money am now holding some reservations bout doing the job.

I asked: would this job be beneficial for me if I get it. I got 42.1.5 to 23 interesting hex because is both so positive and negative (23). I could interpret it as yes the job would be great in a lot of ways, although there will be something that I will have to let go of (the training or possibly my sleep or time I had planned to spend with someone). Or it could mean job would be great for me (but 23 means it is not actually going to happen).

I was also worried that taking the job, would effect time I would like to spend with a guy I am kind of seeing, he has planed to stay with me over that time, although he is over for most of the summer. (I do also have other work I can take if I don't take this one by the way it just wouldn't be paid as well (half the amount)- anyway i got 41.3.4.5 to 1, when I asked if taking the job would effect the relationship I have with this guy.

The guy lives in another country and there seems to be a lack of communication with him and me at the moment (although he is meant to be coming in 2 weeks for 2 to 3 months)..I got 12.2 when I asked about this lake of communication...doesn't look good. I also got 20.1 when I asked about us at the moment....again don't think things are not as they should be. Kind of feel it's best to sit out the lack of communication, as it's hard when we are in different countries and just see what happens when (if) he comes- maybe this is the moving line in 12.2. I don't know why right now feel as if he might turn around and not actually come, but maybe that is just worrying other than instinct..Seemed to have moved off the subject of the original post.

Anyway am interested in 42.1.5 as it is so good and bad? thanks any comments about any of this would be interesting..suppose everything feels a little uncertain right now (relationship and work)..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).