...life can be translucent

Menu

New to iching, but learning

Buhdump

visitor
Reaction score
So lately I've been using I Ching as I feel it's a very interesting way to get a view on situations. I make music and released a project today. I drew a hexagram shortly after doing so and got 51, with lines 1, 2, 4, and 5 changing. What does this speak of? Thanks and Namaste

S

sooo

Hi Buhdump (like that name).

If the reading was about the project, you're probably excited, maybe in a bit of stupor about it, and are now waiting to see what comes of it, or where to go from here. Being nourished is also an aspect. But only you know what was strongest on your mind when you cast the reading.

Congrats on the release of your project.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
51.1.2.4.5 (Shock, Thunder) → 29 (Danger, Abyss, Water)
What does it speak of ?

Well you didn't mention what the question was, so I can only describe the answer in general.
Crowley:
1. Here's trouble; watch thy ways, but drink thy wine!*

2. Take lofty ground; the tide will ebb and flow.

4. Fight fire with fire, or sink in mud supine!

5. Troubles mean profits for the men who know.

1) You don't know if the project will be successful, but don't worry, it will turn out ok.
2) Hmm, you may loose something (copyrights? have to sell at a lower price? give out some copies for free? pay for adverts? ), but it will return to you eventually.
4) Don't try to gain something from this, you are just a conduit for a higher energy, don't try to OWN the music. You helped to transform it from raw energy to physical sound and share it with the world. But the energy was not yours.

5) Other authors write about repeated shocks, so I think you have set off a chain reaction of events (appearances on radio shows? negotiations .. criticism .. need to pay in advance for advertising ?) but if you keep your wits with you it will eventually turn in your favor.

29 I think reinforces this, water flowing through all sorts of obstacles eventually reaching its goal. Stay flexible and it will be OK.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What does this speak of? Thanks and Namaste

It would be much better if you at least tried to interpret it for yourself, said what you thought it meant, and then asked for additional help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).