...life can be translucent

Menu

1.2.5 > 30

Reaction score
Hi all. I'd like to share a reading and look for some help, since it's being difficult to get some distance to properly read it.

I asked Yi "how to save my relationship with X?" and answer was 1.2.5 to 30

I guess Yi response will not say if it's possible to save the relationship, just how to. Don't know what you think about this point of view...

We splited-up about three months ago. We are back in touch. There are no wounds. Never an argument.

We are both very creative. Right now I helped her a bit on a small project.
Creativity was one of the things that kept us together since we first met.
Maybe the response has to do with me putting creative activity back to first priority to feel complete... to blossom... don't know

I think in this case hex 30 may be a consequence more that a context, but again not sure

just for reference:
Before this query I asked about potential of this relationship and answer was 42.5 to 27
And after this query I asked Yi for advise on how to position myself in front of this relationship and answer was 7.2.4 to 16

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
How to save my relationship with X? 1.2.5 → 30 Clarity, The Clinging
Take a wider view of the situation (line 2), and just continue to be with her. No pressure (line 5).
1.2 → 13.5 Fellowship → 30.
Richmond 13.5: The comrades at first weep and are sad but end by laughing. The crowd comes together.

Potential of this relationship? 42.5 → 27
Wilhelm: If in truth you have a kind heart, ask not.
The answer has a same feeling of being passive and just accepting current situation. Continue to stay in touch. Both answers promise good fortune.

How to position myself in front of this relationship? 7.2.4 → 16
2. Be in the middle, don't be in front :) Just enjoy it.
Richmond: 4. It may serve us better if we are not immersed in the outer battles. We may see more clearly if we are not. Again the same, stop questioning, just allow it to happen.

h16 Repose, accept that everything comes in cycles. Take a break so to speak for a while.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).