...life can be translucent

Menu

Dumb Question! Answer: 55.4.6

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
But seriously!

A slightly dumb question b/c I have finally mostly given up on the "does he like me?" variety opting more to just meet people and trust my gut. But okay. Ran into a long time crush today. It was very random. Both of us walking down a street I have never seen him on. Also, I was only walking there bc I randomly decided to get off the train two subway stops early and walk home. It was funny. I had bumped into this older Puerto Rican lady with bright burgundy hair. As I walked by her, she was swearing something under her breath and then shouted, "Hey mami, can you give me a light?" I had a lighter so I did. As I was waiting for her to light the cigarette, I noticed him crossing the street and coming closer to us. So weird! Anyway, we had a quick hug, hello, see you soon (b/c I tend to see him at social events a lot), and then we parted ways. He is always super friendly but a bit aloof. I am still very attracted to him though! I thought is was such a funny way of meeting, it prompted me to ask the iching "Is he into me at all?" Not to sound pompous but for some reason I feel like he should be...like I am the type of girl he probably likes, for various reasons. So I am perplexed that I don't get a lot from him when I see him. Although, I think I dismiss him fairly quickly too partly out of nervousness :duh: Anyway, so my answer to "Is he into me?" was 55.4.6 leading to 22. Does he think I am abundantly cute??? Or is that me? OR (we are both artists) does he think I am abundantly a good artist?? Poop. That is so much more boring. Anyway, what do you all think?

Appreciate your responses to my silly question!

:bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It was funny. I had bumped into this older Puerto Rican lady with bright burgundy hair. As I walked by her, she was swearing something under her breath and then shouted, "Hey mami, can you give me a light?" I had a lighter so I did. As I was waiting for her to light the cigarette, I noticed him crossing the street and coming closer to us. So weird!

Aha so maybe she was the 'hidden lord' in 55.4.....I wonder if the burgundy hair was a portent of anything.. :D It's just 55.4 often means things we really would not expect in a million years to help us, help us. You didn't know it but she assisted you.

I think it does look like there is something there between you....and while the 55.4 makes me think of the whole way the incident occurred, it must also refer to him in some way.

I think this is the key

. Although, I think I dismiss him fairly quickly too partly out of nervousness

To me the reading looks like a snapshot of the occurrence you see. There was help from a hidden source here....you maybe wouldn't have seen if you hadn't stopped to give the woman a light. So something is going on here between you and he. You are sharing a wavelength at least.

But it seems from 55.6 there's a bit too much holding back and not enough of 'seize the day' from both of you. I sympathise with quick hurrying away....I've done it myself, annoying isn't it.

Hmm so in terms of practical advise yes there appears to be a connection and also some kind of psychic link I think....however it needs a bit of room to become more. Yang pattern here is 35 so this question arose through the sense of opportunity, the yin pattern is 5 suggesting you will meet up again in due course...and things can develop, .so that's good.

But think about that 55.6....if he talks to you try to stay a bit longer with him, don't hurry off.

The 22 ? Well it was quite a 'charmed' incident and often I find 22 crops up around these strange almost magical little scenarios. They can be like mini plays. Like a stage scene perhaps.

So to prepare in your waiting time you only need to make sure you look gorgeous at all times...;) .just in case he turns up and also practise not running away too quickly from an encounter with him.

Having said that maybe it's not a romantic thing it's just you are connected ? But you have to give it a chance. But by the sound of it...it just sounds a bit romantic to me and I think that is the 22 feel of the reading.

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
Oh thanks so much for your response Trojina!

I kind of love your interpretation, and it seems spot on. It did seem like an odd little play that panned out. It was such an unusual little scene. Yeah, I think you are right there is a connection there or a curiosity but also a lot of holding back. I'm not sure why!

Maybe our timing is just off, because when I have tried to pull him in more he seems to pull away and vice versa. Then sometimes I just get fed up with the whole thing. I do see him around a lot. He is just so charming. We are really close to the same age too, and sometimes I think it's like we are too closely matched to meet up if that makes any sense? Like we are very close to being equals, so maybe sometimes that mirror is a little too intense? He has seemed to take offhand advise I have given him very seriously! Like the next time telling me– I did what you said!

Despite that, our conversations tend to be awkward. But sometimes they do drag on! They just stay really formal or something. I think he is really awkward though the more I think about it. As I said we are both artists, and I have complained to some of my female artist friends that some of our male colleagues are so stand-offish. And she has had to remind me, okay they ARE artists. I mean plenty of artists are totally social basket cases. Just because some of us are a little more adept is no reason to overestimate the others...

Anyway, yeah it feels a little romantic to me, but I don't know how to actually get him to open up. Maybe it won't happen or maybe it will just be slow. I have only known him for about a year, and we usually see each other in more professional situations. Incidentally, when I saw him he said "see you soon," and I thought is was funny b/c he probably assumed I was going to this party this weekend... well instead I ended up having to rush out of town to my sick grandma... I suppose there will be more waiting to see if anything progresses.

Anyway, I like your interpretation and like I said seemed pretty spot on! I love the part about the burgundy hair and the portent! Very interesting! It was too funny, because she was actually fawning over me saying that I am a sweetheart and have a good sense of humor, like her daughter. So maybe she pointed some good things out to him haha! It was cute. Anyway, I am always looking for little signs like that. They can be so telling.

But I will definitely let you know of any significant developments! Thanks again for chiming in!

:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).