...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I get a visa? 9.3.5.6 > 19

toblindfoldher

visitor
Reaction score
Here is something that I can eventually post concrete updates on!

I am traveling to a country that requires me to hold a visa. I've been issued a visa by this country before, although it has already expired. I am feeling somewhat confident that I will get another one, but I do not want to get too cocky about it and mess things up, so I asked the Yi, hoping it can give me warnings or point to things I might be overlooking.

Will I get a visa? 9.3.5.6>19

My visa appointment is in August, so 19 is spot on! Also August is usually stormy season here, and it is something I am worried about, so I am quite glad to see 9's judgement: "The Taming Power of the Small / Has success. / Dense clouds, no rain from our western region." Sometimes I take the Yi literally and it works for me... :p

9.3 The spokes burst out of the wagon wheels. Man and wife roll their eyes.
I take this to mean my initial frustration when I got an appointment 1 week later than my desired date. I had a feeling that the coordinator in the other country was also a bit disappointed by this.

9.5 If you are sincere and loyally attached, You are rich in your neighbor.
The entire trip will be funded by an institution, and if I can prove that I will be well-taken care of, then everything should go fine!

9.6 The rain comes, there is rest. This is due to the lasting effect of character. Perseverance brings the woman into danger. The moon is nearly full. If the superior man persists, Misfortune comes.
Rain comes - here comes the visa decision! After the interview, the embassy will keep my passport and send it back to me in a week. So I suppose I will just have to chill afterwards? Also telling me not to make a trip anywhere until it gets delivered to me!

Does that make sense? If something here sounds ominous at all, please do tell me, so I can prepare. ;)

When I asked the Yi about my first visa application, it gave me 23 Splitting Apart unchanging. Made me super nervous. But what happened was, they put the visa right smack in the centerfold pages of my passport, skipping some blank pages and confusing some immigration officers at the airport!

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
9 - 19.png
9.3 Does speak of some problems at the beginning.
The wheel is broken, you can't speed it up or do anything about it, just wait.

61.5 Crowley: Men are most loyal to men most sincere;
The authority will support your case.

41.6 Wilhelm: If one is increased without depriving other, There is no blame.
Perseverance brings good fortune. It furthers one to undertake something.
One obtains servants but no longer has a separate home.

Your trip will be funded for the benefit of all, and you will live in a 'shared house' abroad, excellent :)

h19 the visa is approaching yes, the time of spring, new energy, flourishing.

toblindfoldher

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, ashteroid! That's quite true, I will be living in a shared house. :) Interesting, the transitional hex method...

toblindfoldher

visitor
Reaction score
An update and 64.4

Just an update - I did get the visa. :)

Also, the night before my interview, I asked how the appointment would go and I got 64.4:

Perseverance brings good fortune.
Remorse disappears.
Shock, thus to discipline the Devil's Country.
For three years, great realms are rewarded.

Which speaks of some struggle to be overcome. The interview was on a Monday morning and traffic was very bad. After 2 hours of waiting in line for public transport and waiting again in traffic on the road, I badly needed to pee and could not discipline my Devil's Country any longer. So I had to get off way before my stop. Getting a cab afterwards was impossible, but eventually I made it to my appointment in time! :p

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).