...life can be translucent

Menu

Sad 61.2.6, but again a reminder of how powerful the Yi is

lysithea

visitor
Reaction score
Yesterday I did a daily casting and received 61.2.6 to 3.
I found it confusing at that point and didn't make that much sense, probably because my question was very broad, checked my different translations and went into this website to browse through the Shared Readings forums. Found a couple of readings of the same casting and called it a day.
That night I met with two friends and one of them announced that she was pregnant, very happy, she got married a few of months ago, so everyone was really very happy. We had a nice meal, and went back home.
This morning I got to the office and, at around noon my friend messaged me to tell me she had lost the baby.
One of the readings that I read yesterday on this site was this: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?17660-61-2-6-gt-3-pregnancy

Makes you really wonder.

:eek:

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Condolences to your friend. That's very hard. I've found that hexagram 3 seems to be a marker for pregnancy-- looking through the archives on this site, it appears in many pregnancy/gestation-related questions. I've also received it myself when asking about processes of fertility, conception and childbirth, for myself and others. Arabella has an uncanny hexagram 3 unchanging story involving pregnancy here: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frie...periences-With-Unchanging-Castings-Hexagram-3

To me this reading indicates that she will become pregnant again without too much trouble once this period of sorrow and recovery has passed. Whether the next time will have an immediate happier result, I'm not sure, but I think her chances are good for a healthy child eventually. 61.2.6 seems to me to be about this pregnancy specifically and the soul/karma involved. It also seems to be about your position watching a dear friend go through unavoidable, fate-related ("Inner Truth") heartbreak and mourning.

I like the translation of 3 as "Sprouting". I feel that's auspicious for her chances in the future.

All my best,
Mulberry

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
What a stark manifestation of the hexagrams, wow.

To give your friend some solace, lysithea, she should know that the soul that was to be her child will be present in her next baby.
And I think that 61.6 (and transitional 42.6) was saying that she is not ready yet. So this was a test-run, and also a lesson.
Also I think that there was some mis-aligment between the soul's energy and the baby's body. When a soul tries to enter body while carrying too much energy it can break it, hence h3.
(There are many cases of this in Dolores Cannon's books)

lysithea

visitor
Reaction score
Ash, I think we replied almost at the same time and I didn't see yours until now.
I agree with your comment on the soul. I am not familiar with Dolores Cannon but sounds very interesting.

Thanks!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).