...life can be translucent

Menu

46.3 what if I just wait for him to call me?

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hexagram 46 line 3 doesn't seem to be a good omen for personal relationships. I asked Yi if I should just wait for X to call me. My intake is that it will never happen because he is disciplined as hexagram 7 says, and will not do it. What do you think? Should I call him first?

B

butterfly spider

Strangely I had this hex 46.3 to 7 today. There seems to e differing interpretations on threads
However with regards your question I think you should think very carefully about phoning - as here you have a waiting game. Think of an army waiting to be called upon - and then think would you actually like to fight in the battle ...

Somehow I get a feeling of someone in a valley passing through with a whole load of enemy waiting in the surrounding hilltops. Possibly you waiting for the phone call ... Sorry

SMF2004

visitor
Reaction score
I like the way LiSe explain this line. "Fight your way up by battling all enemies and using all your arms. But did you really make sure there are any enemies? An army needs not only fighting power, it needs intelligence too. So first of all evaluate the obstacles, fighting might very often not be the best solution. And fights based on emotions only makes things worse, so be careful about which arms can be used."

When I get this line, I tend to think that the obstacles are more in my mind than in real life and it depends on my reaction to make the result good or bad, so if you are careful and do not push too hard on that call why not to call him just to say hi. Just keep it friendly!

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
What if I just wait for him to call me? 46.3 → 7

Daniels: There are no obstacles to your advancement.
Wilhelm, Huang and Richmond agree.

You can call him, nothing is stopping you.

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone! I think I should wait a bit, I have been doing the first step for so many times. I don't feel that I should be the one that initiates contact. If he was interested, he would call, if not...ah well. Maybe Yi is trying to tell me to have a will power to not to call him.

B

butterfly spider

Thank you for the update
I re read some of the threads on this line ....
I think that with regards your question Bradford may be useful in his interpretation of hex 7
More like an army in waiting - not actually going into battle - there might not be a battle - but it is in a state of readiness

Your decision not to phone and wait is right IMO - you have to be ready to do battle - in fact there may never be a battle at all. If he hasn't phoned in a few days and you feel like saying hello then go on and do it - when you are ready
X

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you everyone, for your response. I am very frustrated, I did text him, he seemed to be happy, wanted to do something for me, that he missed me, wanted us to be friends etc, because like he says, I am a great person, so I asked him about going to the fair. He said sure, can't wait, that he will drive. I asked him if it's okay if my friends, a couple, will go with us. He got all weird, because we were on and off, so he is afraid they will judge him, because he was a jerk to me. So I said, it's okay since we are just platonic friends, they will not judge. After this words, he started acting weird, told me that I should just take a bus and go with them, because suddenly he is busy, has lots to do etc. I got mad and confronted him that he just wanted to get laid, that's why he said he missed me, that he is full of it... very weird situation. I did receive a hexagram 64.2.6 going to 16 about our relationship, I think it all came true. But I am glad in a way. I told him what I think of him, so a bit relieved. So the victory was totally empty for me, not advantageous at all, actually made me super mad and I used all my army to fight it. Made everything worse in a way, but whatever.

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I think he just wanted to be with you and only you. To just talk and share in private.
And when you changed the conditions by dragging in friends he lost interest -> bus reference.

Just trying to be honest here, I don't like playing games:
And you shouldn't have accused him of wanting to get laid .. you don't know for sure.
Why don't people just talk openly and fully express their feelings .. it's like watching brazilian tv-drama.

I think what you wanted to say is: I don't trust you enough to be alone with you, so I'm taking a couple of friends as a safeguard. I'm insecure and believe that you want to take an advantage of me.

An empty victory indeed (46.3 and 64.6).

E

Endless

Hi zumi !

Human lives intertwine in such a way that you never know when to continue or to stop your journey together with someone else's. In this sense I think the best way to know someone is travelling, not as a metaphor, but literally. That gives you two benefits: one is certainty the other spontaneity.
I hope you will have the opportunity to just get back in touch with your friend. Maybe he just turn a bit shy of your friends.
Endless

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Well, astheroid, it's a bit more complicated than that. I told him I want to go just with him, and he pulled out. We do have some history, with him constantly running away from me. I just want to be platonic friends with him. If there's a problem of trust, it's mutual, I did get a hexagram 38 a couple of times.
And he is shy of my friends, Endless, because he knows what he did to me, he definitely feels guilty. what I did this time, I was more honest with my emotions. Before I thought that he is just disturbed, now I think he just loves drama in his life.
My problem is that I am prone to think I can help disturbed and lonely people, like he is. I am not going to bother him this time at all, that would be way to humiliating.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
OK I get it now Zumi.
Looks like he is a bit weird in the head.
My apologies.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).