...life can be translucent

Menu

28.6 is this relationship is finally done?

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As you guys probably aware of me, trying to let go unsuccessfully of this guy, from my posts earlier. I don't know why I got so obsessed with him, he is a flaky person and didn't bring me anything but drama. I tried to let go of him, said good bye to him last week, but started consulting Yi and it gave me (as I thought!) Positive message that he doesn't want to let go of me. So a week after I broke up with him, kinda, I decided to reach out again, as I posted earlier here about waiting for his call. Then, how humiliating it sounds now, I have decided to reach out, you know the outcome from my thread "43.3 should I wait for him to call me". So after coming back to him like 3 times, I finally have realized that I am super obsessed with getting him back, even as a friend, and that he is not interested in me at all (got hexagram 63. 1.2 for question of what does he think of me). Anyway, today I decided that I am done. Finally. And asked Yi if this is the end of my relationship, and got 28.6. I interpreted it as there is still a temptation to think that we are okay, so I am under tremendous pressure, to finish this humiliation, and my persistence is not to be blamed.
Also, I asked Yi about how he relates to me and got 56.2.3. Which is so true, he is a stranger and I am his loyal servant, whom he lost.

T

taoscopy

63.1.2 > 48 means that you need to organize yourself, and make improvements. Note that this is not necessarily what he thinks of you, but take it as an advice from the Yi. You can stop indirect questions and go straight to the point by asking the Yi what you should do.

You are focusing on him, you need to recenter on yourself and make improvements to your life. Focusing on someone else can be great if it is the right person, but even though we need to fix our flaws. Making progress will help you to reconnect with him later or to move on, either way. Maybe you won't even be interested anymore.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
28.6 says to stay alive. Literally.
(Not as in 'keep the relationship alive)
Don't die.
There is danger. He's angry?

(Sometimes the friend we always knew as 'the flaky one' ends up on the news because he ate his neighbors cat.
And family.)

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply! I did ask Yi what would bring me peace and Yi said to withdraw, with hexagram 33.
He may be angry, as I confronted him for just caring for his physical needs, and being flaky, I was super angry myself.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
If this is the end of my relationship ? 28.6 → 44
Realize that seduction (44) has gained control over you.
It's high time to get out of this.
The water is already covering your head.

28 is old structure, almost like a dead tree, too rigid.

And 33 is spot on here, move on Zumi!

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you! I have just found out that my ex is total sociopath! OMG! I am very mad at myself for thinking I can help him! All the classic traits are there! Even some minor problems with the law because he doesn't believe in the rules of the society! Crazy! I feel disgusted for being around such person! I let him play with my emotions numerous times and was going back for more suffering, just to get dumped again!

zumi

visitor
Reaction score
I asked Yi if I should be scared of him, it gave me 2.4 going into 16. I guess it means I should be enthusiastic about keeping a low profile, which I was gonna do anyway, and pray that he leaves me alone. Because now I realize that cute weirdness could be a sign of something more serious, and I did see that weird shine in his eyes few times.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I had a friend once who was generally funny, silly, and fun loving.
I ignored the intermittant shine I saw in his eye and the peekaboo twinkle in his tooth.
One night at a pub, he sucker punched me with all of his might out of the blue. He was lean and wiry, worked with soil and plants. Nearly cleaned my clock.
Good times.

Last edited:
M

mirian

Hi zumi,

Just looked at all your readings in this thread and every single one is telling you that this relationship doesn't work, there is no indication whatsoever that this will change, and whatever the reason why, it does not really matter. It is just plain and simple: drop this issue, learn the lesson and move on for good.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).