...life can be translucent

Menu

Hello..reading 60 Limitation?

Carolammy

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,
I asked I ching "how do I need to change in order to attract a soul mate"..and it answered hexagram 60..

I'm lost as to what this means..does it mean I have to know my own boundaries?

Much appreciated for any interpretation IChingians...

:confused:

T

taoscopy

Short answer: you're doing just fine, not too much (you would get 41) or not enough (you would get 42)

Now if you want to take it to a deeper level then you can meditate on limitation, did you set yourself limits as for example not going to bars the weekend or avoiding group events?

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Wilhelm: If a man should seek to impose galling limitations upon his own nature, it would be injurious. And if he should go too far in imposing limitations on others, they would rebel. Therefore it is necessary to set limits even upon limitation.

Think about the boundaries you've set up.
Like taoscopy said about bars and events.

Or maybe you don't have boundaries at all?
Getting close and intimate too fast, exhausting the water too quickly?

Carolammy

visitor
Reaction score
Wow yes your both correct..I don't go out and I do and have tend to jump in too quickly...(I will be aware next time)...hmm maybe I should go out more..maybe it's saying I'm perfect...hehe ..joking:rofl:

S

sooo

I don't recall when or where the experiment was conducted, but they brought several young men and women into a room. None of them knew each other. They were told to go to the member of the opposite gender that they were most attracted to. It turned out that the couples were matched according to their physical attractiveness. This is a form of (limitation is not quite the right word) natural selection, to use a Darwinian term. Naturally in time other matters came into play: common interests, matching intelligence and so forth, but it does demonstrate the process of narrowing down the field of spontaneous compatibility. 60 infers delineation, lines which create distinctions and possible harmony, like a flute. Outward appearances is a natural starting point; even primary in the animal kingdom.

S

sooo

In other words, set your expectations proportionately, realistically.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).