...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 33.1.3.4>42 - Will I find a loving, healthy, romantic relationship soon?

Garcia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello!

I am new to this site and new to iching and I would appreciate very much your advice on how to interpret my first reading.

A bit of background: My first relationship after my husband died ended recently and I find myself yearning for love and companionship. I have asked the iching if I will find a loving, healthy, romantic relationship soon and the answer I received was hex 33 with changing lines 1, 3 and 4, transforming to 42. I have gone through quite a few of the readings available in this site trying to find a way to understand what that means but could not find an answer... the hexagrams I got seem to contradict each other : hex 33 is "retreat" and hex 42 is "increasing".

I understand that the way to interpret the hexagrams is not linear but since I am new to this, I find myself very puzzled. Your help will be very, very much appreciated!!!

Thank you!

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
33.1.3.4 → 42. "Will I find a loving, healthy, romantic relationship soon?"

You are finding it difficult to let go of something (.1).
There are some issues that demand your attention (.3), but you desire only love and companionship.

Understand that the straightforward approach is not an option here (.4).
You need to take a detour, attend to some matters first, and they in turn will increase(42) the chances of finding a true love.

h42, Wilhelm:
Wind and thunder: the image of INCREASE.
Thus the superior man: If he sees good, he imitates it; If he has faults, he rids himself of them.

While observing how thunder and wind increase and strengthen each other, a man can note the way to self-increase and self-improvement.

By donating your attention and energy to some lowly matters/parts of you - you will bring increase to the whole system.

T

taoscopy

It's a very difficult reading. You have mentioned several persons in your post and those persons are reflected in your reading. I'm not going to name them, it's not my role, it's for you to figure out.

33: it's about retreat, not engaging into a relationship

line 1: my take is that line is you, someone asks you to wait

line 3: this line would represent possible matches for you

line 4: someone who left

Outcome is 42: progress, look for what can be improved

Follow-up question: what can be improved?

33 - Moving away

Before leaving, one must hand over the reins.

1 - Others ask one to wait.

3 - Getting assistance from those who are coming in.

4 - Leaving to succeed alone: one has to be competent.
In the making
42 - To progress

Looking for what can be improved.

Garcia

visitor
Reaction score
I did ask the iching what do I need to work on right now to manifest a loving, healthy, romantic relationship?" and the answer was an unchanging hex 19.

Thank you so very much for your insight!!!!

T

taoscopy

I did ask the iching what do I need to work on right now to manifest a loving, healthy, romantic relationship?" and the answer was an unchanging hex 19.

19 is about innovation, meeting new people then, and can also be about calling back someone that you have met recently.

It's about novelty, so in regard with your question you may have to go to new places, to meet new people.

At a deeper level it might be about working on yourself, renewing your appearance for example: new haircut, new clothes, things like that.

I can't give you more pointers than that since I don't know your background, however think about novelty.

19 - To accompany

One calls the youngest so they come back.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Will I manifest a loving relationship soon?
Retreat leads to Increase.

No.

But perhaps after some time of being single and without ties you will begin to recognize what a prospective partner really has to offer and what to stay away from and thus you will increase potential for a truly loving relationship.

Best of luck!
Rosada

Garcia

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both! Definitely something to think about... I've been single for 8 years now, since my husband passed away... I guess a little longer will not hurt if the time allows for the right person to arrive.

Very much appreciated!!!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).