...life can be translucent

Menu

Is 34 to 13 a good omen to pursue a relationship?

Carolammy

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I was just reading other members posts about how 13 could just mean friendship..would this be affected by the reading before it however? I was answered with 34 (power of the great)..could these two together mean a good omen for a relationship or just friendship? Out of curiosity i asked ching whether i should be pursuing a relationship with so and so..

And thankyou ashteroid and taoscopy..i will join wikiwings..i think this will help educate me with my translations...this site is amazing...the effort that members go to to help one another..a true community..i love it..

T

taoscopy

Is 34 to 13 a good omen to pursue a relationship?

34: you can interpret it as "don't divert", I don't know your background so I can't venture too far here

line 2: one wanted or wants to lose contact with the other
line 5: either someone had flaws to correct them or line 2 is described as a flaw
line 6: the focus has been lost

13: company, yes friendship

I really can't interpret that without any background, but you surely can.

Anyways, 13 insists that you should got over your differences and that you need to be available if the other wants to contact you. As I see it let the other contact you but don't take initiatives.

34 - Concentration

One does not let their thoughts derail.

2 - One quickly organizes so that the other does not return.

5 - One abandons their flaws with confidence.

6 - One does not have the strength to continue so they stop.
In the making
13 - Company

Making oneself available. Not taking one's own opinions into account. General agreement is impossible.

And thankyou ashteroid and taoscopy..i will join wikiwings..i think this will help educate me with my translations...this site is amazing...the effort that members go to to help one another..a true community..i love it.

As a beginner you can benefit a lot from Wikiwing.

Carolammy

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Taoscopy..it only feels like a friendship..that answer is spot on...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).