...life can be translucent

Menu

New at iching - difficulty at the beginning :) relationship issue

joancarter

visitor
Reaction score
I had a wonderful 3 year relationship that ended this year. We haven't seen each other since.
Asked the Ichin what is the best way for me to approach him and try to get back together.
Got hex 35, with 3 changing lines - first, fourth and fifth - and transformed hex 42 - feel like it's saying there's nothing I can do, won't happen, but I'm not sure.
Anyone can help me on this one?
Thanks so much!

altair139

visitor
Reaction score
I think he doesn't want to at the moment. Try to find out if he's in a new relationship.
You can just contact him, but beware, he might not want to be back yet so remain calm and cool. If you see him talk back to you normally don't get your hope up too quick and rush things, keep talking to him (on phone/sms) until the point he contacts you first for a conversation, then you can ask him to come back in a relationship.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I agree with the advice altair139 gave. It's important not to rush things, since that would be acting like the rodent or squirrel. You know the way a squirrel will run this way and then change direction and run the other way, so jittery and appearing to be reacting to every little thing? Well, don't be like that squirrel! Be calm and steady.

joancarter

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much Ginnie and Altair 139. The problem is we're not having any contact. It was very painful for both os us, very sudden, and I just stepped back and never tried to contact him again. If we by any chance step into each other, of course we'll talk to each other, and it will be a kick in our hearts, but the opportunity hasn't happened and I won't force anything by sending any sms. So, I think I will let destiny decide if it provides or not that possibility of us meeting again.
With the Iching i'm learning how to make the right questions. I've been reading a lot and realized how important that is. Thanks so much again.

S

sooo

The question asked isn't always the question answered.

It seems you are juggling too many things between you to focus on this relationship, but the reading pictures a lot of potential regardless. Sometimes it's more productive to look at these answers as verbs than as predictions. Progress and Increase are actions, not just results. You (collectively) must create the conditions for them if it's what you jointly want.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).