...life can be translucent

Menu

43 Unchaining and romantic love

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all,

The question is : is there any romantic love in this relationship?
answer: 43 Unchanging.

Is romantic love something you have to decide?

I mean, there is this guy coming back from the past, trying to fix an old relationship with me where there is still a strong sexual attraction, intellectual connection, lots of affection for sure... but is there any true romantic love in this relationship?

What do you think?

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
What do you mean by romantic love? The honey-moon, rose-glasses, carefree period?
It is purely chemical and cannot last more than 3 years, it serves the purpose of conceiving the child.
But then the relationship should progress upwards, going from base and sexual chakras to heart and mind ones.

43 in this case means look and weigh things objectively.
maj11.jpg

Announce the matter at the court [Legge].
Don't let any residual lowly desire(6th line) to corrupt your judgement (5 others).

If 23 is kind of breaking in, then as an opposite, 43 is breaking out of something old.
Imho move on from this relationship.

D

diamanda

Ashteroid you put it into words so well about 'romantic' love!

Larouge, of course it's impossible to 'decide' to feel something.
But for sure the will to stay or not in a relationship is a matter of decision.
You say you already have lots of binding things between you, but you're wondering about 'love'.
Perhaps you mean that super-glue that holds a couple together?

I believe that that super-glue is a decision to stay together through thick and thin.
So I consider 43 a very positive answer to get for your question.

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
Exactly Diamanda!
That super mutual glue that makes two people choose each other with commitment.

I wonder about this person because lately I have been asking, willing and wanting for a real deep and mutual love in my life.
I have been writhing this statement every day because that's what i want for my self.
I truly believe in the power of universal attraction and this guy show up again in my life.

I have many reservation about him because in the past we had a very conflictual relationship always kept latent.. we never really expressed and lived our feelings.

so I have asked:

How is this person related to my strong will of a deep and mutual love (relationship)?

answer is 38.3.5

any thoughts?

D

diamanda

How is this person related to my strong will of a deep and mutual love (relationship)?
answer is 38.3.5 > 1

This person doesn't share the same view of deep love like you.
Line 38.3 speaks of ridicule, and even sadism and violence (and some biting at 38.5).
The overall answer makes me think of a person who enjoys a fight-and-make-up cycle.

This new answer makes me wonder and rethink the first answer.
is there any romantic love in this relationship?
answer: 43 Unchanging

Perhaps here 43 isn't a 'decision', but a getting rid of (romantic love).

In any case, in both answers, this person does not view 'love' in the same manner as you do.

Perhaps you could ask what he plans to do with your relationship.
Because actions and feelings don't always coincide.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).