...life can be translucent

Menu

What Now?38.2.3.6>55

nettyc1

visitor
Reaction score
Not sure where this is going?

Original question: What will the rest of the day bring? 10>54

Not very fond of a treading/Maiden..... believe its saying it not in my control and to tread or treading not in my control. (marring maiden always concerns me....being a mistress and don't care to much for being an alternative.)

Then asked: How do I fix my life? received 51 inferring a shocking occurrence or transformation occurring in me....
So asked: Why is it such a shock that I'd like to change my life? 49.1>31 Then thought what is this radical change that's happening that will woo me.
So figured that I'd have to love myself in order to make these changes or what desired changes would be radical for me and received a text from someone I was friendly with over the summer that does't want a another relationship because we are at two separate places in life, so we haven't spoken over the past two week. Reacted was casual but responsive to him. A bit more emotional while i was asking IC and respond to text: What does he want from me now? received 38.2.3.6>55 Abundance Opposed....
Line 2:
Meeting a master in the lane – not a mistake.’
( Not sure which of us is the master in this lane but that it wasn't a mistake. True, We got along well very similar yet polar opposites of each other. No conflict very natural with each other..except for the I'm sure you miss me comments and not the I miss you. )

Line 3

‘Seeing the cart dragged back, the oxen stopped
Your men branded and their noses cut off,
With no beginning, there is an end.’

(It never really had a chance to develop since we live in different states but sort of ended b/c his calls stopped coming as frequently and I reacted because we may see each other when I return next summer. So I gather that he saw the cart dragged back b/c I stopped calling as well. He was now branded as just another one of those guys, we spent hrs discussing this summer and felt his nose cut off being placed in that group. grabbing at straws here to fit the situation because he confuses me.)

Line 6

‘Opposed, alone.
Seeing pigs covered in muck,
The chariot loaded with devils.
At first drawing the bow,
Then relaxing the bow.
Not robbers at all, but matrimonial allies.
Going on meets the rain, and so there is good fortune.’

No sure which of us is opposed alone or covered in muck. I guess i could see the chariot loaded with devils being people we have met since I left. Is this inferring that he is having a change of mind??? Or he didn't want me to think of myself or him as a pig and keep this open for whatever. Since, I'm not much of a whatever kind of person. I do understand that 1200 miles is a bit much, so didn't press it and was attempting to cut ties and comply to his request. Just confused, I guess this was all a spin off of my earlier 54, subconscious feelings being reflected. Although, he had said he ended a long relationship over the summer.

38 being he's opposed to the situation because it can't develop b/c of lack of intimate contact. I'm now opposed because I don't care to share and he's aware of that.
55 being that we like each other and get along but just not enough to make something happen. :duh: So is this his attempt to leave this open?????????? Probably would have went with the flow earlier before the straight out not looking to add a relationship into my life now due to my reaction a few weeks ago. But, now the text and he'll be coming up north next month. What is a Girl to do with this confused mess? 58.1.4>29 Not sure if I wish to open for this to be repeated..... Roller coaster ride!!!!!! Not sure if friends would work since I do like him. Did I get any of my decoding correct? Does uncertainty ever end or must all aspects of ones life be in a constant flux to move forward...13.3.4>42. I see this as we remain friends and I shut down and nothing happening for three years. Your insights would greatly help!

Last edited:

Pearlescent

visitor
Reaction score
Netty, Im no expert, but perhaps you may find something of interest in what I can offer in terms of your readings.

How can I fix my life? With 51 unchanging, my thought is either you've asked this situation already in a state of shock from something that has caused you to feel shaken up and in turn want to change or fix your life , OR you're due for a shock in reference to that which youd like to change or fix. Generally 51 uc in my experience can be a (sometimes) welcome but very unexpected turn of events that can have you reevaluating your whole position in the matter in question.

As for 49.1, my guess is that this line is indicating to you that the time for radical transformation in your life may be a bit of a way off, there's more that needs to develop before real change can take place because at line 1 we're just beginning to really recognize the possibility. At the present things are 'too fixed' to change them.

In terms of your 38.2.3.6 reading, one of you, not sure who the Yi is referring to see either it could be either of you, has been somewhat hurt by the differing of opinions between you, but said person will come to understand eventually that the other is not at all as bad as they first thought. It'll get sorted out.

BTW, its much easier to get responses on the forum if you ask one question at time or focus on a single topic :) it may make the thread more approachable

nettyc1

visitor
Reaction score
Hello thanks for your words and help.... I finally believe that I'm having an Ahaaaaa moment...... Yes I am a rather fixed personality, I function best when things are black & white, but have never been so overly sensitive to situations and direction of life as I have been recently. I'm thinking it's time for a full medical. Radical change and shock, I believe may have something to do with physical & emotional changes with the onset of a women maturing to the next stage of life, don't even want to say the word. It just hit me today, when everything was going great and suddenly I'm on fire from the inside out with a total mood swing, then I freezing cold....lol ..Never thought anything could be worse then PMS....
Thanks again, was asking about 38>55 about him and his text and was relating it to the prior 51 shock/49 Radical change to the call, but I strongly think the shocking revaluation & radical change is occurring physically within, making me contemplate life in general. I've had relationships but have spent most of my adult life as a single women, no children. Im thinking this onset is sort of putting me in panic mode without even realizing its effects. Don't think I would have ever realized it was having such an effect on me emotionally, if I wasn't writing and asking for some insight as to why life was suddenly such a major concern to me. Not that I didn't evaluate life before but recently it feels like great pressure about having all the ducks in order for the next stage and didn't know where it was coming from. Most of the friends are running here and there with kids and sports and other activities.....so when we do get togethers its always a family affair with kids around, So we really never spend time chatting as to how we are doing as grown women, always side tracked by something else. Thank you again for your time, I was honestly beginning to think there was something seriously wrong with me of late. Will have to see what the physical determines....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).