...life can be translucent

Menu

What to do with my living situation: a series of events

deepstillwater

visitor
Reaction score
Hello thanks for reading.

I've been in a bit of limbo for a little while. I've been wanting to move but where has been confounding for me (buy a place, find a new rental etc). Today I heard news though that may mean I have to move.

I asked for permission to adopt a cat from a shelter and the real estate asked the owner but I didn't hear back from them. I adopted the cat as I thought no answer meant it was fine: I've lived here for almost 5 years and I've been an excellent tenant.

The owner was at the apartment block for an auction on the weekend and someone told her I had a cat (there is a nosey guy in the top apartment, so I suspect him). She is very upset and the real estate contacted me. I said yes I did have the cat; the real estate agent has to go back to the owner because if the owner is not happy I will have to leave the apartment. It's a little extreme really given I've been great for her as a tenant and the cat is causing no trouble.

But anyway, I've not heard back but I have been wanting to move for ages I've just not known what to do. I've had difficulties with my flatmate and while things are ok now perhaps it is good that I make a break and do something new on my own.

outcome of finding a one bedroom to rent? 35.4 > 23
Hillary's version of this changing line seems not so great.
Line 4

‘Advancing like a long-tailed rodent,
Constancy: danger.’

Being myself in my own rental would be being greedy? Perhaps it would be quite expensive for me. I may get lonely too.

Outcome of buying a place at this time? 4.6 > 7
Clearly this is a rash and foolish decision to do at this time. One should not rush into anything. While I have been looking and I do have the ability to get a loan etc this is not something to rush into.

Outcome of finding a place with my current flatmate? 60 unchanging
This hexagram has usually meant in my experience that this would be a difficult option: one that would require a lot of negotiating. My flatmate and I have very different ideas of interiors (she is minimalist, I like things to be warmer and cosy). We have been looking on and off for a year for another place to move into and when we finally found something we liked for some reason we were unable to see the place/move in at the available advertised time) . So we never did.

outcome of trying to find a place with another person? 23.5 > 20

out of all this seems the only positive option.

Huang

A String of fish
Favours them as if favouring court ladies.
Nothing is unfavourable

One at this place is like a queen leading the four court ladies on after another... This line represents a new situation. Evil forces no longer cause decay to the upright. On the contrary they approach and show their submissiveness. After darkness comes the dawn.

Wouldn't that be nice!
what is your thoughts?

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I think 35.4 is the best option.
You'll get what you want but there is a small catch: temptation to get back to previous conditions.
If you muster up courage, and adapt to new circumstances - great. Otherwise - danger, by allowing fears doubts old habits to drag you back.

23.5 → 20 is also good, changing the current mode at least in a half way.
Going away from feminine lines close to the male one.
20 means ablution, sacrifice (of the old partner), re-view. But you'll have to find a new flatmate, look and look for the right person.

deepstillwater

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ashteroid, thanks so much for your reply and insights.

I've thought about it and I'm not certain that 35.4 is a great option for me: I can see that as being a situation where I've had courage to go out on my own but that money will be tight and it will be hard not to go back to previous conditions (which for me is staying at home alone because I have little money and becoming work obsessed and a bit depressed).

I'll let you know how the situation pans out anyway

deepstillwater

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,
I wanted to let you know what has happened.

I looked at some one-bedrooms: (35.4) but they were expensive and ugly places. I felt only sad about moving into them.

I liked an area on the other side of Melbourne: lots of young people live there and the vibe is vibrant and youthful. It is on the opposite side of Melbourne to where I currently live. I told my current flatmate that that area is where I would like to live but she said it was too far a commute for her and she was not willing to move there (60).

I messaged a girl I knew through the dance scene saying I wanted to move to the particular area and if she knew of another person that was also looking then hook me up. She said yes, her! So the first person I messaged is my new flatmate. We went looking on the saturday at apartments in a street, and there were two apartment blocks in the same street that had just been finished. The agents were showing people through them and if you liked a layout you could pretty much have that layout in ANY DIRECTION you wanted. It was
literally 23.5 → 20. We walked through many beautiful new finished apartments and got to pick our favourite.
Within a week, I found a flatmate and an amazing apartment. I move December 4.

Thank you everyone for your help and insight.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).