...life can be translucent

Menu

I've lost a friend.

landlady

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Maybe someone could help me, please?

I've been feeling devastated for the last few weeks because someone I dearly like much, someone I thought to be a real friend is just ignoring me without a obvious reason.
I tried every little thing I could for the friendship to work. I was open an honest in every action,
though I couldn't really feel the same on the side of my friend. I always felt that he did not want to share his private life with me. Maybe he wasn't prepared to trust me the way I trusted him.
I been asking advises from the I Ching, and I constantly receive advises not to get in touch and wait. I was even happy once or twice getting hexagram 38.1 "He has lost his horse. He need not search for them; they will return by themselves". I was so happy!:rofl::rofl:

Today after 3 weeks without any news from my friend, I asked the I Ching the following question:

What is it happening that my friend is till not getting in touch with me?

I received hexagram: 35.3.4 > 52

Line 3 seems to be quite positive and full of hope. But line 4 it is just scaring! :eek:

Could someone help me please, please!

Thank you so much.

:bows:

Last edited:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Well - the reading might be saying you are all over the place, and that is the biggest problem here. If you would be less anxious or frantic things will be better with someone who is by nature a more calm individual.

Or it could be saying your friend is really really busy, to the point it is hard on relationships. The lines suggest you have not actually lost your friend. 3 weeks is not that long in the grand scheme of things. But I would not take the Yi's advice too literally and not call or text someone for 3 weeks.

- LL

landlady

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much. I think I am taking too much on myself, blaming me for everything.
Happy to hear that the lines suggest I haven't lost my friend.
Thank you once again.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Your friend is not getting in touch with you because he feels he has nothing he wants to share with you at this time so he is 52. Keeping Still.
35.3.4 suggests to me that you are wanting the friendship to be closer than your friend wishes to be. You are wanting to share deeper confidences, he is wanting to keep things more superficial. 35.3 Says he's not interested in getting in deeper with you, he wants to move on. 35.4 Says he may want to come back and touch base with you from time to time but he is not looking for a more personal bond so be careful not to push for that.
If you want to keep this friendship alive reconsider at what level it works for both of you. I don't think it has the potential to be as intimate a friendship as you are looking for.

All that could change of course, but for right now I think the I Ching is saying, "Give it a rest and don't pin such big hopes on this guy."

Last edited:

landlady

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, you're right, this is what I feel about the situation at the present moment. I hope it will change, though.
Thank you so much.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).