Breakup and reading

wherewolfe

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am very new to this and I got this reading

43 changing to 34
Line 5

Could someone point me to the right direction? This is like a never-ending breakup and I want to know which road to take. Continue and rid myself of this person I feel the need to break up with, or will there be positivity in a second try?

wherewolfe

visitor
Reaction score
Now I got

33 changing to 34
Line 4

Withdrawal. To see what I would get if I did indeed continue on this path.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Line 5 in hexagram 43 speaks of a vegetable like spinach clinging to the earth tenaciously, while we are seeking to uproot it. Imagine wet, slippery, weak leaves of spinach that keep breaking off as we try to pull them up! It would take a lot of persistence to keep at it until the ground is cleared! I think this line speaks to the difficulty of breaking up. That is certainly a graphic image, isn't it?

If you want to ask about the other issue, the potential in a second try, it would be best to ask that as a second question.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
33 with line 5 changing, changes to 56, not 34. It's saying to withdraw, and to withdraw in the right way, like a cultured person. Be diplomatic. :)

wherewolfe

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you ginnie I really appreciate the imagery. I feel that sounds like the situation at hand with the peeling away so slowly of logic in a relationship.

I also just asked what was missing in knowing how to move forward in a relationship with him. My answer was 35 no changing lines.

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
33 with line 5 changing, changes to 56, not 34. It's saying to withdraw, and to withdraw in the right way, like a cultured person. Be diplomatic. :)

I would say don't be a bad ender. Just like a bone, a clean break heals faster and better. But if you keep breaking it over and over? IE just end it, if you have an off again on again thing, f**k that. They don't usually work out. And think about it, they happen because at least one of the two isn't mature enough to realize that over is over or make it work somehow... Alot of people get in relationships and realize it requires emotional work, so they break it off, then change their mind. Yes, relationships require work and are hard. And yes they are easier than being alone.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).