...life can be translucent

Menu

Help: 55, 55, 55, lots of 55

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
I recently began working with someone in a professional capacity who is very intense. Or, rather, for whatever reason, our dynamic is very complex and heavy together. At first I was very worried that working together would be miserable/conflict-filled, and happily that's not been the case, but I still feel very thrown for a loop by the intensity of it and how much they've changed my perspective on big picture things (both in my career and the wider way I look at life). Anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic it will be a positive relationship, curious how to handle them, wary of how to move forward without running into conflict, a bit nervous (they have a temper also), and so on.

And I keep getting 55, in all kinds of forms, when I ask Yi for advice on this matter.

For example:

What is the karmic history between me and X?: 55 unchanging (I don't remember the exact phrasing of this, it might have been "What do you have to say about the karma between me and X?" or "Why do I feel such a karmic connection?")

What will be the outcome, in the future, of working with X?: 55.1.5-->31

What is the long term vibe between me and X?: 55 unchanging

What am I meant to learn from knowing X?: 55.4.6->63

These are all questions I asked over the past month, they were quite spread out. The thing tying them together, I suppose, is they all phrase the inquiry in terms of a bigger picture rather than immediate problems.

The very first question I asked about this person, when I first met them and immediately became very worried working with them would be a nightmare ("How can I make the best of this?"), Yi answered with 49.2.5->34, which put me at ease, and which I feel described a period that was concentrated and has already passed--that total shake up of viewpoints. It was positive. I changed my spots so to speak, molted a bit, and already feel much smarter.

Anyway. Back to 55. I used to receive 55 often as a teenager (an abundance of energy and drama, maybe?) but in recent years it has hardly ever made an appearance--so much so that I have almost no intuitive grasp of it, hardly any sense of its personality or energy. When I was younger, I took 55 very much at face value and thought it was undeniably auspicious; now I'm not so sure.

Perhaps this thread belongs more over at Exploring Divination--I read the 55 unchanging thread there, and there are some beautiful examples of what 55 can mean, its sensibility.

My own feeling about these readings...that abundance of energy, that sense of things being very "full" and possibly fraught. And old. Very old. But what else--I'm not sure.

I know many people also see 55 as a sign of something that has peaked, but that interpretation doesn't resonate quite right for me in this particular case. It feels just begun, not peaked, unless, I guess, we're talking about karma.

Does anyone have any thoughts on 55 and karma? Or 55 and interpersonal issues?

Grateful for any and all insights!

PS-- I've also received 31 and 59 in various forms when asking about this person over the past several weeks--it hasn't only been 55--but those readings have been for more immediate issues, not longer-term phrased questions.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Just adding--this person has also been extremely generous with me (despite initial gruffness). Maybe 55 is also about that...? The unexpected generosity...?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I recently began working with someone in a professional capacity who is very intense. Or, rather, for whatever reason, our dynamic is very complex and heavy together. At first I was very worried that working together would be miserable/conflict-filled, and happily that's not been the case, but I still feel very thrown for a loop by the intensity of it and how much they've changed my perspective on big picture things (both in my career and the wider way I look at life). Anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic it will be a positive relationship, curious how to handle them, wary of how to move forward without running into conflict, a bit nervous (they have a temper also), and so on.

If they have changed your perspective that sounds like this reading

The very first question I asked about this person, when I first met them and immediately became very worried working with them would be a nightmare ("How can I make the best of this?"), Yi answered with 49.2.5->34, which put me at ease, and which I feel described a period that was concentrated and has already passed--that total shake up of viewpoints. It was positive. I changed my spots so to speak, molted a bit, and already feel much smarter.

Lovely reading but intense. Look at the change patterns yang 29, yin 30. This is something, a 'moulting of skin' which is emotionally challenging (29) that gets better the more light is cast upon it (30). The 34 here I feel recommends you remain firmly standing in your own power in order to make best use of any changes he inspires for you. Interesting you asked 'how to make the best of' . You can't make the best of it if you withdraw or give way too much. You need to be fully present in who you are (34) because that way changes are more integrated into who you are and also being who you are is also what you bring to him. This may be more of a two way process than just him changing you.

And I keep getting 55, in all kinds of forms, when I ask Yi for advice on this matter.

For example:

What is the karmic history between me and X?: 55 unchanging (I don't remember the exact phrasing of this, it might have been "What do you have to say about the karma between me and X?" or "Why do I feel such a karmic connection?")

55 is indeed a very difficult hexagram for me to be articulate about so I won't try too hard. It's a culmination. 55 uc Here It Is. It's arrived, it's here and now and it's time to work with whatever he brings. This is the karma of this moment. This is what it is yours to do now. Be careful not to step back from it or to withhold from it. Meet it.

What will be the outcome, in the future, of working with X?: 55.1.5-->31

Well it seems to be a highly mutually profitable association. You are moved by him, you receive his input and it seems he may bring very tangible benefits too by the look of 59.5. This is an honour and a blessing. Accept it. Accepting is not always as easy it might appear. Change patterns here yang 3, yin 50. This 'culmination' point, the meeting of the pair of you is to do with transformation. 55.1 confirms this connection is right for you and again asks you to meet fully with it keeping in mind it's an opportunity that may not be there forever, a karmic one perhaps, so use it now. I get the feel we get these opportunities from fate now and then and we aren't always able to utilise them. All these readings say 'use this, meet this, capitalise on this'.

What is the long term vibe between me and X?: 55 unchanging

Oh what I said about 55uc before. This is something you need to meet and 'do' and experience. This isn't the time to ponder preparations or nuances or even have doubts of any kind. Too late. It's time to go through with this whatever it is. So engage, fully.

What am I meant to learn from knowing X?: 55.4.6->63

Well I hesitate to answer on behalf of God or the Karmic Forces of the world. Meant to learn ? This isn't about learning this is a fulfilment. That is why you have so many 55s. You may think yourself a neophyte on the path but your answers show this isn't that. :D There are times for learning and times for wishing and preparing but there also times for fulfilment, for culmination. This knowing X is that time of realisation, culmination and fulfilment of whatever it is you are engaged in together. So you aren't setting off on a new path you are in the midst of it's realisation. I have this image to illustrate : Someone worked for years and years and one day they get recognition. opportunity and reward. They are so used to just working they ask 'what must I learn ?'. Well they must learn only to recognise this is the fulfilment of all their work. I mean 'work' of all kinds not just the paid employment kind.

63 here also shows this is a culmination of all kinds of things in your life, it's something you already know and can now reap reward from. The 'dark lord' in 55.4 is a hidden blessing and when I say 'hidden' it is really well hidden. This is quite a mystical line. 55.6 suggests you need to learn to 'march out' when it's time. This echoes my earlier caution in your 49>34 reading. Don't lose your footing here, stand firm, be confident you can go ahead being exactly who you are. The thing you really don't want to be saying to yourself are things like :

I'm not ready for this
I can't handle this
This is too much

Nope. Not with all those 55's. This is your time. This person is bringing you something very special. Don't hold back from engaging fully with it whilst also at the same time standing firm in who you are.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina!!! Thank you so much for your generous, insightful reply. I feel like the 55 time has already shifted into something else, without me quite figuring out what it was, except very intense and something that induced a psychic shift in me, a feeling of intellectual and psychic revolution that's still unfolding...I'm still piecing through it and finding it hard to put into words, except to say it does feel positive, I feel very happy and like--well, like molting in away. I look back and feel sad for the limitations I feel like I'd put on myself until very recently.

I did ask Yi today, "What were all those 55s regarding X about last month?" and received 59.4.5 -> 64, which brings me right back to where I began (see: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?21598-Will-I-get-the-job-59-2-6-gt-8 ). I wish I could update more--but I feel like I am still figuring out the meaning of all of it. More eventually. Until then--thank you!

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).