...life can be translucent

Menu

44 -> 31 and a few others....

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
Woe is me! I'm still agonizing over this man and the possible relationship that's developing between us. I asked how he felt about what's going on between us, and I got...

44 -> 31

I didn't understand that because it seems like a contradiction. So, my next question was, "I didn't understand that reading. Can you please give me a bit more information on how so and so feels about what's going on between us?" and I got...

24 -> 2
(For this question I have also received: 12->45, 14->50, 14->34, 53->15 and 8->2 over a period of several weeks. I know. I can't stop asking. There does seem to be some consistency though, no?)

I also asked,

How does he feel about me personally?

12.4 -> 20

AND
What are his hopes regarding his relationship with me?

52.3.6 -> 2

How do these last three readings square with the first one? The first one seems like the odd man out to me.

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
On second thought....

Just ignore this thread. I don't want to think about this issue anymore. It's wearing me down.

jorgealdo

visitor
Reaction score
hehe,
you got a good reading about love and now its "wearing you" ?

"comming to meet" doesnt mean necessarely something bad... The commentary is somewhat negative because there is a danger of living only by what is attractive...

But in this context, 44 means that he felt very attracted to you and wanted something more permanent...

LOL !

24 turning into 2 means that it could have been a point of mutation in your life, so the consel to be receptive to this...

12.4 turning into 20 means that he liked you and wants to know you better (contemplate)
:p

52.3.6 turning into 2 means that there are some obstacles but in the end there will be good fortune, 2 means that you need perseverance and RECEPTIVITY...

By the way, you are too anxious arent you ?

All the hexagrams are very favourable, but i fear you put everything at lost by too much anxiety...

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Jorge,

I didn't expect anyone to answer. LOL Yeah, I'm a bit anxious. (more than a bit actually) I wanted another opinion but...I knew the readings were all basically good and I knew what the little "problems" here and there probably related to. So, I thought...oh, why burden this board with another love life saga.

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
OK, I'm anxious..but I can't seem to squeeze a bad reading out of the Yi <giggle> . I just asked a different question: "What is the next step in this relationship?" and I got...

1.5.6 -> 34

(I know what line 6 is referring to...)

Can I be happy now?
happy.gif

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Judging from what you get, Yi is giving you a reminder, hmm ... 2 reminders in fact!

Look at the 1st reading you get:

I asked how he felt about what's going on between us, and I got...

44 -> 31

The last one:

1.5.6 -> 34

My opinion is, if you take Yi as a prediction, you will fail this relationship badly!

But, if you take these reading as a reminders, create space and a break for your mind, you still have chances to pull your emotional and sensual indulgence from a negative side of a relationship.

(Line 2 in 44) and (Line 6 in 1) are both warnings you had better heed to. You still have time. Change your own mindset in this relationship. After all this is what your friend is hoping at the moment when you get:
What are his hopes regarding his relationship with me?
52.3.6 -> 2

Calm down and settle down!
This is the most important thing for your relationship. The flying of the dragon in line 5 of 1 will prevail if you take a drastic step NOW!!!

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
Yl....

Thanks for your comments. They gave me an opportunity to reflect on the readings a bit more. Those are warnings, not a prediction. Here's my interpretation...

I know what 1.6 is about...for sure. I see it as a big warning to ME about a path that *I* could take with this...getting arrogant. In other words, I shouldn't get uppity with a see-what-I-scored-! attitude. I'd rather not go into the particulars of the situation...except to say that this isn't about anything that I've done so far. It's about what someone in my position might be tempted to do. There's money and influence involved here. <groan>

Rest assured that my heart is in the right place though.

I think 44.2.4 are fears that his sexual desire will lead him into a nasty trap. I represent a potentially dangerous temptation. He wants it, but is fearful to grab for it. He might get burned. (If I told you the story, you'd immediately understand...but I don't want to get into the details of it.)

So, I think there's a fear here that I'm a gold-digger of some sort...that I'm not after him, but rather...what I can gain by a union with him. Interestingly enough...I also received this reading in response to what he hopes MY response will be to an overture he made:

8.4->45

I looked 8.4 up here on Clarity for more information and saw that someone here said,

"Do not choose a friend on the basis of wishes, hormones, ADVANTAGE etc. Find a friend that answers to your ideals..."

So, there it is...the same fear. <sigh> He wants a union, but has fears revolving around this issue. Again, I can assure you that it isn't anything I've done at this point. It's just a general fear of his...given a rather odd situation.

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
This is also interesting and seems to directly tie in with 52.3.6:

I asked how he felt about the overture he made:

28.3.5->40

Ouch!
happy.gif
Is that momentary regret arising out of fear? I think so. He took the plunge (arising out of 52.3 and 44?)and then said, "Oh my God! What did I just do?!!!" Line 5 seems to be talking about how things might not be as they appear in line 3. In other words, line 3 is initial panic mode...and line 5 is...well, calm down a bit...it might not be so bad after all.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).