...life can be translucent

Menu

Stumped over 20.4.5

S

seeker

I got this answer when I asked what I needed to know about a persons feelings for me. I have gotten 20 a couple of times regarding this same person. But I am stumped over this answer. The translations I have and even the ones I found in the Clarity archives are vastly different, and I can't make heads or tails of it. Of course, that usually means it is an answer I don't want to hear. I think line 4 might be saying to expand my focus, to look beyond this person for a better opportunity, but I am not sure. If someone could help me figure this one out, I would appreciate it. Thanks

yellowknife

visitor
Reaction score
Don't know if this might be relevant but I used to get 20 and the lines alot for someone's feelings for me.

I now know that he was spending quite a bit of inner mental space literally contemplating me and how I might fit into his life.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
<font size="-2">I got this answer when I asked what I needed to know about a persons feelings for me.</font>

Something interesting i learned from Schastlivchik in one of the thread today:

The upper trigram change from the wood to fire - a smooth happy conclusion after comtemplation esp. in the summer time when the wood fuels the fire and brighten the world - and in this case, his heart!
blush.gif

S

seeker

Ok, someone come along and burst this bubble because I am not going through this again. I already rode this roller coaster last year. Actually, maybe I can do it by looking at this logically. Even if this is accurate, it doesn't really mean anything. So, he's thinking about me, big fat hairy deal. That does not mean anything will come of it. If he is comtemplating how I fit into his life, he could decide I don't. Obviously, I have not gotten over him or I would not have asked the question, but that does not mean I have to repeat the mistakes of last year.

I have a grand adventure planned for me and my daugther. We leave Friday for two weeks traveling through Georgia and Tennessee. We are going hiking, river rafting, seeing the sites. I am going to continue to focus on that. If I hear from him, well, I will deal with that if/or when it happens. Oh look, I can learn. Thanks for the help with the interpretation. Will keep you posted on what happens, if anything.

S

seeker

Damn, damn, damn. If I can learn, why can't I learn to quit while I'm ahead??? I was forwarding something I got that I found very moving and inadvertently sent it to the above mentioned person, did not even realize his email was still on my address list. Of course, maybe subconsciously it wasn't so inadvertent. At any rate, asked YI how he would respond, 22.1.4. In frustration I recently asked if I would ever find anyone and got 22.4.6. Sigh.

Ok, as I said above, I am NOT going to repeat last years dramafest. If anyone sees me heading in that direction, feel free to reach through the computer and smack me in the head. Any other comments are welcome too, but I am not going down that road again. My attitude this year, que sera sera, whatever will be will be. Course, if I could really follow that philosophy, I wouldn't need to ask questions, now would I
happy.gif

jte

visitor
Reaction score
My thoughts, FWIW -

20.4 - you feel you'd do well with this other; you feel they are who/what you want to associate with... you feel that together you can accomplish things (possibly wonderful things)

20.5 - with careful consideration, you can trust yourself to make the right choices (either way)

- Jeff

S

seeker

Why cant things be easy? Thanks for the response, and that is how I am feeling. So I asked where I stand with this person, 55.1.5. Asked if I needed to do anything, 60.1.2.5. How will I know the right moment? 9.2

So is all this saying there is potential, but I need to wait for him to come to me or for some opportunity to present itself??? Or am I missing something?

jte

visitor
Reaction score
"So I asked where I stand with this person, 55.1.5. Asked if I needed to do anything, 60.1.2.5. How will I know the right moment? 9.2 "

"If anyone sees me heading in that direction, feel free to reach through the computer and smack me in the head."

Consider yourself smacked.

Enjoy the ringing sensation in your ears... =)

- Jeff

jte

visitor
Reaction score
(Not that it's for me to tell you how to use the Yi.) :)

- J

M

micheline

I'm with jeff.........

why wouldnt you just stop at 55.1.5 ?
thats about as good as it gets

clarissa

visitor
Reaction score
Seeker....

My two cents:

You need to stop constantly consulting an oracle about these issues. I realize that there's a temptation to have control over a situation but we can fall into the trap of letting ourselves IMAGINE that the Yi is giving us real information about situations, other people etc...but is it really? I don't think that it is.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).