...life can be translucent

Menu

Worries about ex: hex. 2, lines 1,2,3

femke

visitor
Reaction score
Hello

Recently I asked the Yi what the situation between me and my ex is like (I shared another reading about him recently). I got hex.2 with moving lines 1, 2 and 3.
The thing is: I still love him, I was so frustrated with him that he broke up, that I couldn't maintain a positive contact when he got into touch again. I also have doubts about whether we would be a good couple. He has been very unfaithfull in the past with other girlfriends. But I feel so greatly attracted to him. And have had very strong readings (hex. 1 with line 5, hex. 1 with 2 and 5), not having asked too often. I'm worrying that I might do it wrong. I'm worrying if he'll be in touch. I miss him. I would like to hear your opinion on the reading.

Femke

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Femke,

I'm very sorry things are not working between you two these days. It's a tough thing that love-bug when you still love someone, who actually is not satisfied with you alone, but probably needs others for his comphort as well. By giving the answer of hexagram 2 towards 11, the Yi let you know that the situation is not that bad at all, but I'm wandering if the situation is something you realy want...

The answer has something to do with being led,., Not taking the lead. First return to your own inner values (line 1 makes Hex.24...), then try to find a way of dealing with each other again, by no doubting in what you want (line 2 makes 7, 1 & 2, makes 19...) and in a modest way feel ok with the situation (line 3 makes 15, lines 1,2,3 makes 11...). Did he regret what he did, did he feel some remorse, or is he just playing with you to come back, and who knows what he is up to in a month or a half year from now...? Can you trust him again..? Is this what you want, and you still want him back? Then there is nothing that holds you from it, 'cause the 'peace' will be there.
First you have to sort this out for yourself, not with him in your heart or head, But totaly only with yourself in your mind... Do YOU want this...?

I wish you all the luck, as in a small manar I see this post as somekind of mirror for myself. Still in love with someone, who already had other guys, (I counted 6 in the year I met her), and I still want to be friends... Although insulting, she atracts me dearly. Do I want this...? Probably still yes... But for how long...? Is there actualy a win / win situation for both of us (hell no...)? The Yi earlier in a prediction for the situation between us this year said Hexagram 61 towards 26 (line 3 & 5). We are so in line 3 at the moment... I realy hope for line 5 later this year...

Hang in there!

Hug
Frank

femke

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Frank

Thank you for your insightful answer. It is a relief to know that I'm not the only one struggling with this problem, although I wish you a change for the better..
I think I was a bit unclear about his cheating: it was not with me. Still, him having done it in the past (a lot) gave me a very insecure feeling. Still, he is going through big changes and is dedicated to change this aspect. What we had felt genuine. That's why I decided to give it a chance between us. (That and of course the fact that I was madly in love with him and couldn't have resisted for the world!).
The last couple of days, I started reexperience my initial feeling for him, which is very accepting, motherly-like love. So, hex. 2 kicked in in a way. It made me able to feel love for the rest of the world as well, which is great. So I realized: he is my muse in a way. But, but, but.. a future, children, I can't help but picturing him running off when I'm pregnant with the first or something... But I'm probably going too fast anyway. Do you think hex.wise there's indication of any feelings/desires of love on his side? I asked about his intentions relationship wise with me, I got 46 with lines 1 and 4... Maybe I should just stop worrying so much.
As for your situation, I very much empathize with the struggle within. It's a conflict between acting on your deepest impulses and not doing so. But what about that 5th line of 61? Line 3 feels to me like right now you're the one feeling the inner truth and sticking to it, while she doesn't. But line 5 seems to indicate that she might see your point in the longer run, doesn't it? Sometimes relationships start this way. And I don't think it's wrong to stick to your feelings even though the other person doesn't share them (in a way that feels respectful to the other one as well). Who knows if you're the one presensing the deeper truth for both of you? And even if it's not going to work, usually these things don't stop by will power but by conscious repetition..
All the best and thanks!!

Femke

femke

visitor
Reaction score
PS
With "maybe I should just stop worrying so much" I don't mean that I don't take your warning seriously of course, just that worrying if he is still interested is not the approach, rather making up my own mind (as you wisely advised).
Bye!

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Femke,

I'm glad I could be helpfull in some kind of way. Hexagram 2 definitly has something to do with the motherhood, so yeah perhaps it could mean to feel that kind of love inside yourself and love yourself first and feel peace with that...
(24 > 19 > 11)

About his intentions it looks like there is something going to happen or already happening that is going to wake up one of you, or perhaps both of you (changing lines 1 & 4 makes hex. 51 Thunder...). Hexagram 46 to me looks like there is something in growth here. Line 1 changes the 46 to 11 and talkes about "Granted Asenction". Is he thinking that he is welcome? Perhaps, or maybe the line talkes about your own intentions... to welcome him... it's granted... Line 4 talks about offerings, and to mount Qi, the most sacred one... Is he prepared to offer his most sacred thing (cheating)? Or are you ready to handle that for him, so he knows he only gets one chance... (shaking things up > 51 Thunder....). The result of changing the lines makes hex. 34... Power that has to be put under controle... Yep, there is his cheating again... He actually could have plans to stop that at once, because of his love for you, and still that could scare him of, as he is used to that kind of behaviour. (Thunder...)

Towards your answer on my Yi answer I thank you very much as it gives me a bit more hope, although 'hope' is very far away these days... We met this weekend and hardly talked with each other, mostly because of my jealousy of seeing her with an other guy... I actually talked to her on the phone after asking the Yi how to proceed with that phonecall. I received Hex. 24 towards 20... Seems like 'going back to the roods, get on a mountain and watch things from a distance, by getting less emotions involved'. Right now we see each other at least once a week, the whole weekend lately, because of a joint project, but after finishing that project, it could be wise to let the emotional thing cut lose, have some breaths and after some weeks or some time, contact each other again (so line 5 of 61 comes in to his place)? The phonecall was not that all relaxed, more kind of irritation... mmm, let things go is a good one I guess, for future's sake :-D.

For more about this stuff it could perhaps be handy to start a private mail?

Hang in there,

Hug,
Frank

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).