...life can be translucent

Menu

23.3 moving the mountain

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, nice people,I am stuck. To the point of just doing nothing all day. My depression is not a very understood illness among most and I am just puzzled by myself, how little energy I have (not).
Using IC online tho not much believing in such casts, it made some point-on answers, so I asked:
How to get unstuck, how to get moving? 23.3 >52
If it says, let the mountain rest, sorry, not acceptable. Maybe it just says, change the attitude. Not easy. Feeling of being beaten down is not going away, mostly because stakes are getting higher and nothing has changed for the better, so I try less and less...
is the cast refering to that maybe?
If any ideas, please share...

galatea11

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Dragona,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are suffering. I, too, have struggled with depression. Usually I refrain from trying to interpret other people's readings because I feel that I'm not qualified to do so. However, I thought I would share my experiences with 23.3>52 because they changed my life. That exact reading surfaced twice, once in regard to a question about a narcotic and another time in answer to a question about a supplement. I decided that the I Ching was advising me to refrain from taking either one so I quit. Later on I discovered that my body has a very bad reaction to "fillers" contained in many pills and supplements. Two of my hidden enemies were microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate, very common ingredients in many pills.

Basically, 23.3 lead me to the realization that the pills I was taking to feel better were actually having the opposite effect due to their additives. Since then I have come to regard 23.3 as perhaps a warning that I am not yet seeing the true "villain" in a certain situation. No idea if any of this will resound with you but thought I would post my experience just in case it may help. Best wishes for brighter days ahead.

squirrele

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Dragona
I too fought and fought many hard years to conquer my depression, and although it's still there lingering in the shadows, I have beaten it somewhat. I'll give your reading a try.
23.3 speaks about 'splitting' with something that's doing you harm, I agree perhaps an attitude, or ridding yourself of an emotion/s doing you harm, to replace with something better?
Perhaps during these difficult times, find something you enjoy doing, like DIY projects for example. However strange it sounds I lose myself in hours of knitting and crochet - they help still (52) my very turbulent emotions and anxiety.

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
23.3 → 52 (Keeping Still), Legge:
Shows its subject among the overthrowers; but there will be no error.

Richmond:
He separates from all. No error.

Daniels:
Sometimes it is necessary to break things.

You need a radical change, yes. This will allow the stillness/calmness to come in.
Throw out old patterns of thought/behaviour.
Try something new, stop trying to be like others if that induces depression.
Don't compare yourself, your 'luck' with the people you know.

23, Daniels:
Strip away the dead wood.
Eliminate outmoded elements.

Good luck :)

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I hoped things would change with everything else but when you buy a place on 24th, :( of course you end up going back to beginning of what-I wondered than, because the seller went back definitively to live in a small hometown near by and a agent who is now my neighbor, went back to work on a job previously schooled herself for...and me back to money and solitude problems instead of fun and games for a change....

Of course your experiences resonate on some levels and all of that, but the question was HOW and I see no answer in 23.3...I just cannot make myself do anything other than occasional cooking... DIY is a plan, but hardly sustainable without food, heath or will to get up and clean cats hair...
even tho I was told that Feng Shui healing was performed due to stagnate energies coming from shed area, I feel like in a mouse trap..unable to feel like at home because I am sickened by how it all turned out.

I had a short time to find a place to live and was advised to buy (as most ppl here do) rather than see money sipping away spend on rentals. I was also told many times the same lie, and that was that I do not have to pay taxes on my only ownership if I buy no smaller size than previously owned.
So I bought what I could afford following that rule, spent on fixing it more than could, damaged my foot in the process of following advises from a friend who helped only as she liked, not as I needed, did not had enough time nor money to fix everything ALONE to be livable...
so now I am stuck in a cold, half-finished place without money and in bad health, and the final blow came from the tax office cos now they ask for the payment in FULL taxes which I cannot afford and may end up homeless due to their answer to my plea, sent more than 3 months ago.
Living a nightmare ever since, probably will have to paint it up not for myself but for a quick sale to get out of this situation.

All of this happened after I had enough rough dealings with my family and what is left of it.
This is to paint a picture of not someone who is idle among choices, but someone who has lost all the battles and would be the wisest thing to wrap it up and leave.
I see no future in the country that has most workers pride themselves with ability to survive on poverty wages and where jobs take ages to find.
(Notice I rather write this than work around the house, FWY)

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Oh wow, the house situation is appalling. :eek:uch:
23.3 than literally means get rid of it. To paint it up and have a quick sale might be the solution indeed.
And stop listening to 'good advice' from others, 'separate from them' and go your own way.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dragona, what did Yi have to say about buying this house (before you bought it)? Did you do readings? I can't remember if you told us.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I found this thread:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?20969-urgent-41-3-4-into-14

Was that one about purchasing the house you're talking about now?

I see how I thought Yi was being quite encouraging. :(

I don't know what's going on. Even now, I don't see anything in those readings that suggested not buying. I suppose 41 > 14 - just the hexagrams - could be interpreted as "decrease in money," but the lines are supposed to be the actual answer, and as far as I can tell they didn't predict this utter disaster.

19.6 - you asked about costs of sale and moving, not about taxes and so forth which came afterwards; nonetheless 19.6 sounds far from horrible.

:confused:

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I found this thread:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?20969-urgent-41-3-4-into-14

Was that one about purchasing the house you're talking about now?

I see how I thought Yi was being quite encouraging. :(

:confused:
Yes, that was it-not a house, only a small apartment-too small and in a need of a renovation.
I did not have much choices, prices are such and time was against me-so perhaps this cast was a picture back of my situation just.:duh:

Taxes are unfairly charged, I think that is what they do-give you unclear explanations and false info basically and than rule upon paying, so that the money comes in the state treasury-system is slow and I was told that laws are being applied individually:confused: depending on the county, etc. Since economy is bad, many people loose their homes and I am basically without any direction in life now.
It was just like someone knocked me down, everything collapsed within me.

I asked about how it will turn out, the answer was to hang it on the mulberry three? and heed the deadlines-I think was told to keep on with my life but did not know it will take time to get an answer back. And I was told from a few sides that in my case, taxes are not to be payed..alas...
Also was told to fix the place up as quick as I can-40uc?maybe it was...
2.1,5>3 was an answer on what is the best for me to do about this apartment on long term basics...no idea what it meant, your help is welcomed as ever:hug:

Last edited:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
2.1.5 changes to 3 (through 24) sell it, return it.
Or 2.3.4.5.6 → 33 also not good. 'Seek completion', 'tied-up sack', and 33 retreat.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).