...life can be translucent

Menu

38.1.3.6<32

TwoGeese

visitor
Reaction score
Hello community,
I have been away for awhile and then lurked off and on for a little longer. I have decided on pursuing web design as a profession. I asked the Yi: How will the venture of web design work out?
38.1.3.6<32
38-I have two minds about this- fearful of making a choice and it being wrong or making a choice that will limit me. If I can retain my individuality this will could be good.

1. If this is mine to do I do not need to chase after it. I see this as studying on my own and if it is something I am meant to do I will understand it without much trouble. So far this has been true with re: to web design thus far for me.

3.This line is talking about my experience in college. I wanted to study webdesign but listened to a teacher push me into sculpture. I loved it but what I wanted was graphic/web design.

6.Inner demons have kept me stuck because of this I have not been able to see who my friends are. I am tired of being on the defense. I will reach out for help and look for resources.

32-I feel I have somewhere to go but I am a little confused by the line "and he does not change his direction."

Any advice or suggestions I am not seeing?
Thank you all.:)

M

mirian

Your reading shows the idea of studying web design as quite promising. A lot of the conflict represented by lines 3 and 6 is more in your own mind than anything. Line 3 is the frustration of feeling that things are going wrong or are bound to be. So there is a bit of a hard time to go through until things clear up. But overall the chances of a positive outcome are good. And I think that you will find people to help you, if you stop negative thoughts towards others and circumstances in general.

TwoGeese

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you VERY much

Thank you mirian for your feedback.
It is helpful to have an outsider confirm what I see.
I am picking up learning materials right now. :)
I will also be watching my negative thoughts very closely.
:D

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).