...life can be translucent

Menu

24.1.6>27 - What do I need to know about my business this week

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All

I was just doing my Sunday night reading and received the above answer,

I was taken a little back I guess, just wondering what it actually could mean?

Line 1 The Yi i believe is advising on staying on path and dont be negative ( I think), but line 6 am not altogether sure of, i am understanding this as taking opportunitys and dont miss them. The answer also speaks of obstinancy this i am not sure of, could it mean stay very open minded? The consequences also seem harsh if the advice is not followed, any help would be appreciated with these lines in this context

Thank you
Steve :bows:

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Steve,

Is that toss 24.1.6- 23 or 24.6- 27?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
sorry yes its 23 I was doing some research on line 6 and that leads to 27 (doh)

wind

visitor
Reaction score
I love the message of Hexagram 24, but I agree, line 6 is not always clear as to what it is.

I think in line 1, we set out to do something and realize at some point it wasn't right for us, so we have made a decision to not carry on in what it was we were doing. That's the catalyst of the Return.

Line 6 to me is the effect of the cause. The 'something' we set out to do in the beginning of 24 not only didn't pan out, but it clearly became a mistake to us and we're aware of the damage it caused. I don't think is a necessarily a bad position, but more of an awareness. I take it more as a lesson learned and it is always good to learn from our mistakes.

So wrapping it all together, I would summarize the reading as saying:
You took a chance/ made a decision with your business that didn't pan out or go as you had planned. You know what went wrong and what damage it could/did cause to your business and that justifies your returning to how you been running your business all along. The best way to deal with this is to not take anymore risks and remain as is until you recover from any losses (23).

thisismybody

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Just an addition to what Wind wrote:

Perhaps the line changes indicate that you'll have to make a choice to a)return to a goal you've set after straying a bit away from that goal, and b) that you run the risk of missing out on the "returning" of 24.1 and won't be able to meet the goal. Maybe it's two sides of the same coin? Substitute "goal" for "value" or "opportunity" or anything that fits your situation.

I see them as two paths concerning something you'll be made to respond to. I don't know what quarter it will come from, inner or outer. But, the risk is that something is stripped away, hex. 23. Maybe your ability to re-respond to what's asked of you is stripped away if you miss out, 24.6?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I will respond soon, yes its been interesting and kind of unexpected

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

Sorry about the late reply, everything was calm on Sunday night thats why i was taken back a little bit at the reading. It was a week of setbacks and getting back to basics. The first thing that happened was that an agency we were working with suddenly asked for money before they start work so we didnt get started this week like we expected. My head programmer also asked for more money and at one point was making a big song and dance, I realised my visa was up for renewal and was quite expensive, this is what "possibly" I may have been being warned about as if i had complications in that area, that would have set me back 10 years.

There were many other little things as well, however i did stay grounded and dealt with everything as it popped up like one hurdle after the next. When the agency did delay us I actually just got on the phone myself like i used to in the old days. So i was back to basics on allot of levels.

I remember getting 24 alot when i was going through a break up. I think in general is like suggested that its really going back to what you know or knew before the current situation appeared.
24.6 I think is a real warning to look at things if i missed my visa renewal what a disaster so i think the reading was completley about 24 as a whole with the last line as a warning.. LOL oh dear
24 is having to use your survival skills and sometimes alone or you will definately feel you are alone.
Anyway i kind of made it through this week and think this coming week i will be in better shape than ever
I will add last weeks reading to this weeks just to compare.

Thanks to both of you very well done considering the huge lack of info you had, feel free to comment
thank you so much as from the use of your posts i went over everything and came out ok :bows:

Steve

thisismybody

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! Never saw that coming and what a load of unexpected! Grace under fire, sir. That's how you responded. Yi's warning and catastrophe avoided by returning to your own basics. I'm glad all is well.

Melissa

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
yes 24.6 is not the best line sometimes but it can be avoided , also i said 24 is about survival i guess i meant lines in it are.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).