...life can be translucent

Menu

30.6 > 55 - What to do with privat retirement?

masami

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

my trust in banks is further diminishing and i am afraid there will be bail ins,
i do not have a good feeling, so i did ask:

What to do with my privat retirement insurance?
30.6 > 55

i feel like to emotionally envolved to read this clearly
so i asked 2 more questions:

What happens if i let everything as it is, keep the retirement fond
and go on with monthly payments?
57 no changing lines
thats sounds nice and steady

What if i quit it and buy xxx (something real that i can touch) for the money?
59.2.3.4.5. > 56
thats sounds positive to for disolving something too

i know you are not here to give any financial advise
but i really would appreciate some help or experience with 30.6.
take decisive action?
thank you ♥
masami

D

diamanda

Hi masami,

Here's how I see your answers.

30.6 > 55

The line says that there's not much you can do with your private insurance, because the government will decide to attack. Heads (or capitals) will fall. Bandits will be caught. So it's very possible that the government will attack insurance crooks. I believe this is telling you that if things stay as they are right now, you will lose your retirement funds because the insurance company will go completely bust (and most probably to jail).

What happens if i let everything as it is, keep the retirement fond
and go on with monthly payments?
57 no changing lines

Sorry but that doesn't sound nice to me either. 57 says "very small profit", and it advises to go and see a great someone (a lawyer perhaps). 57 also means official seal, and to obey. So it sounds like for sure there will be some new law about it which you won't be able to do much about.

59.2.3.4.5. > 56

A lot of dissolution, and happening fast. Tables dissolve, one's self dissolves, a group dissolves, there's sweat and cries, and only the king (government) is ok. 56 is something temporary. So I get the impression that if you buy xxx, then even that will be contested/dissolved not so far in the future. If it's a house that you're thinking of buying, you'll lose it as 56 means also 'without a home'.

Not sure what to advise, none of the options sound promising...
Perhaps you can ask two separate clearer questions, for example:
-- Will it be to my benefit to quit the private insurance now? and
-- What's the most beneficial thing to do with my money after I quit?

masami

visitor
Reaction score
@ diamanda:
thank you for your honest and brave answer :)

is there anybody who has a complete different view on this?

i did what diamanda recommended and asked:
What's the most beneficial thing to do with my money after I quit my privat retirement?
52.1.4.5.6 > 49

my interpretation is:
do it, quit it! (coming from 49 revolution)
and then (52) keep still
do the very first thing your intuition innocently tells you: line 1
ans then stay quite about it: lines 4, 5 and 6
?

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am not a financial adviser. (The Yi maybe :D)

30.6 > 55

H.30 Clarity - so that's what you need right off the bat: Clarity on the issue.

Line 6: This is about dealing with the core issue and not getting drained by a multitude of connected concerns. Rooting out "evil" is also a corollary. That's the basic message. So seek some financial advice OUTSIDE the current, mainstream sources which are generally part of the problem and entirely asleep to what's coming down the pipeline. H.55 is the background - something is reaching its zenith and a command decision is in order.

What happens if i let everything as it is, keep the retirement fond and go on with monthly payments?

57uc

This indicates that any radical action based on fear may back-fire, so in this sense, 57 may affirm your idea of going ahead with your monthly payments FOR NOW...If you need to change the terms then do so. Gently does it..think this through...In other words, this might be advising a "gentle penetration" into the matter i.e. preparation. We can read from the image in Wilhelm's rendering: "Action without preparation of the ground only frightens and repels." Don't panic! Think it through and gain the right advice.

59.2.3.4.5.>56

H.59 is also about reorganising, dispersing, being flexible - diversifying perhaps? We also have the background hexagram of 56 highlighting transition or a conceptual move - maybe even the movement of your assets.

Line 2: Go to what supports you. Don't be a victim. So what would support a transfer of wealth? This may be property or precious metals. Both need sound advice and careful consideration in terms of who you choose and which. If you're considering the latter then you need to do it fairly quickly since gold for example is on a steady climb and is already more than 20% more expensive than it was last month.

Line 3: If we consider that the Yi maybe giving direct financial advice here : ) ‘Dispersing your body
Without regrets’ could refer once again to dispersing one's assets - again diversifying, transferring. (James DeKorne also applies a warning to L.3 A person should be wary of disaster: if it occurs, he may not be able to escape its results). So, the only way to protect your wealth is to spread it around. None of your eggs in the same basket but a transfer into physical assets which will prevent loss and at the least, prevent a decrease in value. Wu: 'His goal is to reach out' - gaining assistance. No scattered thought here - you have focus.

Line 4: From Wilhelm it becomes explicit:

He dissolves his bond with his group.
Supreme good fortune.
Dispersion leads in turn to accumulation.
This is something that ordinary men do not think of.

This needs little interpretation...Most "ordinary men" have no clue about the financial tsunami about to hit. So, here we might see that dispersion, diversifying and taking preventative measures against bail-outs and financial warfare is most sensible indeed. Panic? No. Pro-action? Yes. A reorganisation is necessary. A mutual bank perhaps?

From Wikiwing:

"Dispersing your flock,
From the source, good fortune.
Dispersing gains the hilltop,
No barbarian has occasion to think of it."

Perhaps we can read the meaning in the following way: if you disperse your assets from the source (your retirement fund) you will gain a hilltop (an overview, a strategic enclosure) where no barbarians (bankers) will be able to touch it. In other words, you pre-empt their actions and take your funds out of harms way. You may not gain value but you will not decrease. This is a true "defensive measure". (In my view, if you are in the USA taking your savings out of the bank is the most sensible thing you can possibly do. I can't stress that enough).

Line 5: This is the minister where the power / creativity begins to flow from your decisions. This is the inspiring idea which can turn everything around. You might sweat with the stress of it all but ultimately it will give you a modicum of freedom. This is a new direction; a situation that releases new energy, a crisis that requires reform. Yet, this is an important undertaking that needs careful consideration to bring it to a successful conclusion and a constant monitoring thereafter. Don't keep all your eggs in one basket but sure as hell make sure they are all warm!

Last edited:

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What's the most beneficial thing to do with my money after I quit my privat retirement?

52.1.4.5.6 > 49

Well, sounds like you've made up your mind...

H.52 is the meditative mind..So, this might be an admonishment to stop overthinking it.

Or, it may be more literal: if and when you do quit your fund manager the Yi is advising you to chill out against a background of transformation and revolutionary change. No action. i.e. sit on your eggs! But this does not preclude the idea of contemplation and meditation to allow you move forward with the right mind-set and when the time is right for further action. Easy does it.

I hope all this gives you some clarity.

Good luck.

Last edited:

masami

visitor
Reaction score
thank you topal & diamanda for your time!
yes i feel more clear about it.
its nowhere near enough to buy a house but its my savings.
i will let it sink in for the weekend and make a decision on Monday.

Good luck for you too!

D

diamanda

52.1.4.5.6 > 49

my interpretation is:
do it, quit it! (coming from 49 revolution)
and then (52) keep still
do the very first thing your intuition innocently tells you: line 1
ans then stay quite about it: lines 4, 5 and 6
?

I've been thinking quite a lot about this answer.
It's weird how again you got 4 changing lines (indicating events moving fast).

52.1 - don't act immediately, wait
52.4 - and then wait some more
52.5 - as you said, keep quiet about it, but also read carefully the terms and conditions
52.6 - after a short wait there will come a lucky moment, trust that it will

And then comes 49, which also speaks of the correct moment, the right timing/day of calendar.
My conclusion is that, first, you wait but also be very careful with the terms of your insurance.
Be certain of those, and then when the lucky moment appears, then take your money out.

As to what to do with the money afterwards...
There are various notions connected with 49, so here's a few ideas, just in case something 'clicks' with you:
  • "skin" - invest in the beauty business
  • "leather" - invest in business to do with leather, or put the money in your leather wallet
  • "change" - buy foreign currency
  • "renovate" - invest in renovation business
  • "first prosperous" - the first opportunity will be the best
  • "profit in something virtuous/chaste" - use your money for something tried and tested
  • "regrets disappear" - you won't regret it!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).