...life can be translucent

Menu

38 all lines moving...

jorgealdo

visitor
Reaction score
I tossed the coins today asking about a bad relationship (that never turned out as more than friendship...)

"What will happen if i give up this situation and go away ?"

Answer 38 all lines moving...

I cant understand this, too much lines changing...

Anyone can help me ?

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
110101(38)
111111(1)
---------
001010(39)

The answer to your question is in the Image of Hex39.

gypsy

visitor
Reaction score
all lines changing becomes 39, I think.

Diverging paths, let it go, there are so many obstacles.
It could almost be compaired to an astrological reading combing the two charts, where one finds too many cross-purposes, incompatible elements, and difficulties that will be large.

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Jorgealdo...

You asked what will happen if you let it go. It's impossible to be certain, but if the Yi answered you directly, they could have said letting it go might not be such a good idea. Maybe there's some value that you've yet to find in the relationship. Have you asked the Yi about the prospects of healing the relationship?

You know you said it never turned out to be more than friendship. Friendship is a wonderful thing. I don't believe I could ever become romantically involved with a man again if he weren't my friend first. Have you asked the Yi about nurturing your friendship with her?

Love,

Val

jorgealdo

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the answers...

I asked the I Ching again about this same relationship [that I still cant make happen.]

Its an old affair, i meet a girl on the net a long time ago and we became virtual friends, but we lost contact for 2 years...

After much time we meet again, but we got into a conflict (by misunderstoodment)...

Everything is on the wrong place, i feel that she wanted more than friendship, I want more too...
But we keep "losing the right track".
I?m ready to go at any level to get this relationship back into track...

[BTW my english is very poor sorry :p]

I asking very long and phrased questions to the I Ching as a way to keep focus.

So i asked "How to make this relationship go well and help solve our mistakes ?"

Answer : 61 "Inner Truth" Turning into 10 "Treading"

61.4 10.0

--- ---
--- ---
-x- ---
- - - -
--- ---
--- ---

Im not very good at interpreting this line, someone can help me ?

(BTW, My name is Jorge Aldo)

And sorry if i talk in a too hasty way, i need to learn english better
happy.gif

jorgealdo

visitor
Reaction score
I asked about how to nourish our friendship and the i ching replied 44 "Comming to meet" turning into 50 "The caldron".

I think in the long run is better to stabilize our relationship again before attempting anything, but i feel very confused by her behaviour, he sometimes acted like if he was tired of "waiting", then when i decide to try something he becames very cold...

I think its easier to understand a hexagram with all lines moving than to understand a girl :p

gypsy

visitor
Reaction score
tsk, tsk, THis woman sounds majorly confused....I bet she "looks askance" at herself in the mirror.

BOth 61.4 and the 44 lines advise you to be inward turned, keep your mind and heart and eyes on the goal ahead.
Do not look left to right, behave impeccably and be sincere, completely sincere. humble.

Being true to yourself may mean that you will walk on alone from this, but on the other hand, the lady could end up falling into your hands, because of your sincerity, humility and steadfastness.
Best of Luck

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).