...life can be translucent

Menu

Studies 17>55

G

goddessliss

At the beginning of the year I applied to a college to study via online and workshops. I've had some communication with the teacher but she appears to be avoiding the final enrolment. In the ladt couple of days I've responded to an email she sent me, rung her mobile, her landline and a third party connected to the college has also attempted to contact her so we can finalise the enrolment but absolutely no response.

What more can I do

17.3.5>55

Line 3 looks to me that it was the right decision to leave my previous college and line 5 seems to say I elwill achieve excellence but how can I if I can't even enrol???

Why isn't this teacher responding

38.1>64

Looks like there is a bit of chaos her end.

Last edited:
D

diamanda

17.3.5>55 is a beautiful answer, you're in the best direction!
I believe it will sort itself out, just keep steady on the path you've chosen.
Why isn't this teacher responding, 38.1>64, I think this shows she has personal problems.

G

goddessliss

Thankyou diamanda I've a feeling she's got personal problems too and wonder if she's just overwhelmed. Hopefully sorts this week.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
What more can I do? 17.3.5>55
Try contacting someone higher (.3), the king in line 5, h55 also suggests it, highest point.

About 38.1 I agree with both of you, 'don't run after a lost horse, it will return by itself'. I don't think Yi says why, just an advice to be patient.

G

goddessliss

Thanks ashteroid. I decided to do just that messaging them late Friday afternoon so hopefully sort something on Monday. I can be patient if I know what's actually going on. I'm not the only potential student experiencing this so wondering if there's a larger problem going on. Will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

17.3.5>55 is a beautiful answer, you're in the best direction!
I believe it will sort itself out, just keep steady on the path you've chosen.
Why isn't this teacher responding, 38.1>64, I think this shows she has personal problems.

Well the situation didn't get much better with this teacher so I did a bit of research and am now going to be studying within a private college as opposed to the government colleges paying exactly the same and doing a Diploma instead of a Certificate!!

So I'd say keeping steady on my path has been the right thing to do and and it's sorted itself out just not in the way I expected.

D

diamanda

Great news that you've found an alternative solution!
It's interesting that hidden line here was 49.5, one knows exactly what to change, without divining.
Doing new research and deciding to go to a private college, with same fees and a diploma, sounds like an excellent idea.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).