...life can be translucent

Menu

55.1.5>31 what are the chance my fiance is pregnant

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I have reason to believe its possible my fiance maybe pregnant, looking at these lines it seems that way or is the Yi simply answering that yes considering what we have both been up to line 1 that it its possible.

Will be interesting to see what the tests results say, what would you say?

Steve

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I'd say, yes, she is pregnant. Please let us know what the test says. :)

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Chances are very high (h55, maximum), and h31 is just perfect too.
Interesting to see that both trigrams change their sex, like a successful intermix of genes had happened.
Eldest son/Middle daughter[55] → Youngest daughter/Youngest son[31]

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yes, I'd be very surprised if she isn't pregnant: 55 Abundance; line 1 partners meeting; reaching toward a peak (conception) or the gold medal of line 5.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Strangely she is not, there were allot of signs here of the physical kind that made us think she was and the lines here to me was a positive yes, i did ask what are the chances she is pregnant, I have no clue what this could mean, unless on a subconscious level i was hoping she wasnt? but what about line 5?
Or maybe she will be in the future?

Steve

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I see this as an example of how important it is to be clear on the question. In this case the question was "What are the chances...?" not "Is she pregnant?" I think 55.1 says the man and woman connected, had relations which could lead to 55.5 Conception and 31.Influence is the hexagram of people being open to the idea. So it would seem the I Ching was saying there was nothing to impede becoming pregnant and I suppose from that we could deduce that the I Ching was saying "The chances are good." However 31.Influence is the image of Mountain below, and thus a strong boundary to letting oneself be deeply changed, and Lake above which is the image of a small dip in the top of the mountain, a small opening to Influence, but not a wide open acceptance. From this I see the IC signing that while the people were doing all the right things, the hexagram does not say pregnancy results.

While I don't think this reading is saying anything about whether she will or will not become pregnant in the future, I do think it's saying there is nothing preventing that.

D

diamanda

unless on a subconscious level i was hoping she wasnt? but what about line 5?
I believe line 5 shows exactly what you just said.

55.1 = something temporary
55.5 = good news - so, news that make you glad (ie you were hoping she wasn't)

31 in my opinion shows that it could very well be possible in the future.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Strangely she is not, there were allot of signs here of the physical kind that made us think she was and the lines here to me was a positive yes, i did ask what are the chances she is pregnant, I have no clue what this could mean, unless on a subconscious level i was hoping she wasnt? but what about line 5?
Or maybe she will be in the future?

Steve

I thought from the beginning she may not be due to what line 1 says. It says

'Meeting your partner and lord,
Though for 10 days, no mistake.
Going on brings honour'

Hilary's translation taken from Wikiwing

To me the 10 days might have indicated the sperm and egg did meet but not for long enough to stay embedded in the womb and become a foetus. I have heard many menstruations are like this sometimes giving an extra heavy bleed if the period is late.

I think it bodes well for future pregnancy though because of line 5. I think your sperm and her egg can make a blessing ;) but if you don't want then well...you know

I didn't say what I thought as there didn't seem much point as you'd know if she was or wasn't soon enough. I don't think any Yi cast provides what we can take as a medical fact at all though we can get inklings...that 'ten days' just made me think the meeting of egg and sperm might not go beyond that which would not lead me to say 'no she isn't pregnant'.

Just re read your post and you said there were signs she was pregnant and I wonder if she was actually pregnant for 10 days but lost it in a normal menstruation, as I said that's not unusual. The next sperm and egg might have more staying power. I like 55.5 for a fruitful womb and potent sperm bringing a thing of 'great beauty and blessing'.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I'm duly surprised.

So, you've been given your instructions Steve, please report back when you have accomplished your mission - should you choose to accept it....:D

steve

visitor
Reaction score
LOL funny Topal,

At least the lines say we are on the right track, also i need to be more careful with my questions

Steve

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I worry you suffer from emotional repression Topal...for example

Oh yes, I'd be very surprised if she isn't pregnant

Ok. I'm duly surprised.

Could we not have a bit more....well.... surprise shown, you know emotive arousal. How about one of these :eek:

So, you've been given your instructions Steve, please report back when you have accomplished your mission - should you choose to accept it

Yes get cracking Steve, make our first Clarity baby :rofl:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
i know , very funny comment i actually did burst out laughing when i read that, classic

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes but we may need a naming poll....to be democratic

:rofl:

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:rofl:

Love, babies, name polls and "Yi inspired duvet covers" - everything you need for a successful little Chinger to be birthed into this world.

All right. Poor Steve, we'll stop now and leave you alone. :D

W

Windrell

To Steve, Ginnie, Asteroid, Topal, Rosada, Diamanda, Trojina:
The answer was misleading. Yes, I Ching can do that.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Don't think it's the I Ching - just our wishful thinking... :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: