...life can be translucent

Menu

New to I ching Radical Change, Abundance.

adrienne010101

visitor
Reaction score
As a young girl I used to read I ching and Tarot. Then believe it or not I woke up one day and no longer rememebred. I felt it was a warning that I was looking at it too superficially.

I have started writing a book anda game, my first ever, in in the main protagonist is given the oracle of I ching to learn in order to save the planet. It is typical hero's journey.

II am thinking in the game questions are I ching answers to move them up a level. This I will tackle at a letr stage as I need to comprehend the I ching once more.

The working title of the story is MANIFEST.

The question I asked is

will manifest bring good fortune ?

and Yi's answer, 49.5 to 55.

the following hexagrams:

changing to
49 55

Hexagram 49, Radical Change

Key Questions

How can you break the mould?
How must the form change to express the essence?

Oracle

‘Radical change.
On your own day, there is truth and confidence.
From the source, creating success, constancy bears fruit.
Regrets vanish.’

Hexagram 55, Abundance

Key Questions

What are you called on to do?
What decisions must you take now?

Oracle

‘Abundance, creating success.
The king assumes it.
Do not mourn. A fitting sacrifice at noon.’

I have been very ill with cancer and feel it is time to start chi gong and focus my energy.
This may be the radicle change?

Abundance

One reading on another site does not show it favourably.

Could it be that if I embark on radicle change abundance will follow?

I thank you in advance for any help. :bows:

M

mirian

Hi, really sorry to hear you are not in good health. As for your question, I think that you are heading towards a time of personal transformation. Your work (Manifest), which involves the IChing, seems to be a catalyst to bring this change. Hexagram 55 here represents awareness and hex 49 line 4 shows this big change happening on both spiritual and personal level. It is a lovely reading, which even reminds you that you should embrace it with no fear as it is all for the better. Take care :bows:

Reaction score
adrienne010101 :
This line speaks to your strength and sincerity, I sense, in the book you are undertaking, and in your qigong and health practices. Hexagram 55 reinforces that your intentions and actions lead to reform or change (in a positive direction), trust, and abundance.

Hexagram 49 Line 5 comment: The great person changes like a tiger. No need to divine: there is trust.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).