...life can be translucent

Menu

Can anyone help me with this reading?

Ziggy9

visitor
Reaction score
I asked about a guy who I had a brief relationship with. For three weeks I had cut off communication with him as he was sending very mixed messages to me about not wanting a relationship to showing signs of interest. I reconnected with him five days ago and we had a text chat. I haven't heard back since then. My question was, do I walk away or do I remain patient with this guy in the hope that things may change.

I got Hexagram 31, lines 1 and 5, changing to hexagram 55.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Thanks.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think 31.1.5 - 55 is advising you not to put your life on hold for this puppy. There was a small interest between you, 31.1, which you talked to him about, 31.5, but with that's as far as it's going to go.
55. Abundance means something has reached it's peak.

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ziggy9

It's not a good sign for a relation.

In hexagram 31 the line representing you is Shen (metal) and the Official/Husband line (representing him) is Wu (Fire). They are in a destructive pattern because Fire destroys Metal.
In hexagram 31 there is a Wife line hidden behind the Official/Husband line, it is Mao (Wood). Nowaday it can't get out of hide, because the active line 5 is You (metal) and destroys Mao. But in a year/month/day Chen the active line 5 will lose its effectivenes and the Wife line would come effective.

Therefore, there is a high chance for he falling in love with some other woman.

Best wishes

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Ziggy:

Ignore him. H.31 is about feelings and you didn't feel comfortable with his conduct. Those things use to go for worse. Don't let him to catch you in his nets. And H.55 means that there is something exuberant waiting for you, just far from him.

All the best,

Charly

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).