...life can be translucent

Menu

Lost items of value consultation? 3 responses from the oracle.

BonBon

visitor
Reaction score
Hi folks. I have lost a few items of some value. Last summer we moved to a new rental house and having not prepared much for the move a lot of stuff got quickly tossed into boxes, bags or thrown away. Recently I've been thinking about these lost items and it really bothers me (largely that I was careless enough to misplace or accidentally discard them in the first place.) When we moved into our new place a huge portion of what we brought had to go into the shed outside as there was just no room for the stuff in our new place. Whiile Ive gone through the shed a few times reorganizing things, ive not yet gone through every single thing out there and now the shednis generally very disorganized. So I asked the Oracle a series of questions related to these missing objests and here is what I got in response.

What do you think about these results?

Where are the missing items?
Hexagram 38.5>10
This kind of sounded like I might have to just accept that they are gone.
Or reflecting my feelings of anxiety about the situation.

Will I recover these lost items?
64.5>50
I took this as telling me I have work to do in searching for them /cleaning things out.

Will I find my lost items in the shed?
Hexagram 21.4>27
I took this as saying something similar to the last...'you'll find out if you do the needed work of seriously cleaning out the shed.' (Though that could just be a reflection of my hope)

danadanadana

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 38.5>10
Hexagram 38 is estrangement, or opposition, I would interpret this to refer to your separation from the items.
Line 5 talks about receiving help from a family member or perhaps a neighbor. Have you inquired with everyone who might know what happened to the items? Have you sought help from likely friends?
Changing to 10 - treading, be extra polite when you approach anyone who might be helpful.

Hexagram 64 is before completion - the matter has not yet been brought to conclusion
line 5 - yes, you will find the items, keep a clear head and avoid worry or blame.
changing to 50 - the sacrificial vessel - maybe a clue? Kitchen, pots, cooking...

Hexagram 21 is Biting Through or Chewing, the place of the items will come to you when you stop worrying about possible theft, or stop blaming yourself, and allow your mind to clear
line 4 Biting dry preserved meat, and getting a metal arrowhead, or, there could be a personal issue that if resolved will lead to finding the items
changing to 27 - nourishment, feeding oneself with the right foods.

There are a lot of hints that point to a place having to do with food, especially meat and cooking utensils. Maybe stashed in a barbecue or cooking pot?

BonBon

visitor
Reaction score
Update!!!

Alright folks, I have a conclusion to this tale. The items have been located.

They were actually in a large gun safe at my parents house. Now I stored other similar items in this safe, but have absolutely no recollection of ever placing these three particular pieces in the safe. In fact, I was confident that they were never ever put in the safe, especially since I looked there.

Also they were not in the same spot in the safe as my other things (my other stuff was inside a leather bag and the bag placed inside a Tupper ware container.) The "lost" items were not in this container.

Anyway, I had assumed they were gone for good. Then may parents sold the house earlier this year and I n the process of cleaning out the safe, my father found the lost pieces. (He didn't know I was looking for them.)

My father texted me on Sept 28th this year with a picture and message that he had found these three in a box in the safe.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).