...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 23.3.6>15 How can I get the most out of my project/business

BonBon

visitor
Reaction score
I have been working on a project for several years in my spare time....developing a new product for my (very) small business.

The project has gone well and responses I've gotten from numerous sources have suggested that I will indeed do well with this project.

So I've recently asked the oracle what I can do to get the most out of my project and the result was

23.3.6>15

Here are my thoughts on this reading....Would be interested to see what you think of my interpretation or if you see any alternative ideas in what the Oracle has given me.

This sounds like there is an opportunity (perhaps related to marketing?) that is available to me but I have not taken...If I do see it, and take it then that'll be good. If I don't then the result will be less than.

>15
The 15 part of the reading...humbleness...I could see playing a role in multiple ways.
a. I sometimes get caught up in the thought of getting a tremendous windfall from this
b. Be careful not to over-price the product.
c. I still have development work to complete...and so perhaps it suggests that I keep my nose to the grindstone and not think about what the end result might bring.
d. Be levelheaded in communications with others as this relates to my project.

Reaction score
Hi, 23 suggests to me that you strip away all that is inessential, perhaps by streamlining your business and focusing. What is excessive that you can eliminate? Where are you putting in time and effort that is not the most productive use of your time? (line 3). Line 6 is intriguing. It suggests that once you have stripped away, and really focused on what is most fruitful for your business, then the ripe fruit will come of itself. Then you must offer it and yourself to the people -- to those who will value and benefit from it. They will carry you forward and be careful ,throughout this process of stripping away, that you maintain your high standards and character.
Hexagram 15 is about being concise, grounded, and level-headed . Do not be flashy or get caught up in wild schemes. The value of your product or service will be communicated through your own integrity and in plain speech and direct actions.

BonBon

visitor
Reaction score
Loverofknowledge,

Thank you for that. Your interpretation of the reading is interesting. The product itself is a stripped away and reorganized version of otherwise complex information. I have spent a great many hours - with more to do- stripping away all the fluff leaving only the absolutely essential bits. Getting there has been a gradual process. It has gone through a few iterations. Each time I've whittled things down more, discovering for myself what was truly essential.

Perhaps it is a theme or common thread for the whole project including the business approach. As I have been considering various possible finishing touches, and this reading seems to suggest that I keep that to a minimum - skip the bells and whistles.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
As 15. Modesty suggests a wise man who can fill any role required, receiving this hexagram in regards to your product suggests to me that you emphasize it's universal appeal. Perhaps it is something that is useful in many different circumstances. Or perhaps this is referring to marketing - maybe it is something that could be placed in many different stores like a 7-Eleven or like Amway, something anyone could sell.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).