...life can be translucent

Menu

Unexpected job opportunity Hex 42.5 27

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
Hi good folks of Clarity

This morning I got an email from my co-worker at my internship. A company within our professional network asked if I was looking for a job and when I would graduate. The woman who asked used to be an old co-worker of mine back in my old human resource job. She thinks highly of me and the job would be a perfect fit, combining the field I currently study in with my previous working experience. I am only one semester away from my graduation and they are looking for someone who is available as of next month.

As some of you may know life has been pretty intense for me lately. This jobs sounds like a wonderful opportunity and a big financial help to.

I asked: how would it benefit me at this point of my studies to take a shot at the job with company x?

• 42: Increase: it furthers one to undertake something. It furthers one to cross the great water.
  • Line 5: If in truth you have a kind heart, ask not. Supreme good fortune. Truly, kindness will be recognized as your virtue.
  • 27: Providing nourishment: Perseverance brings good fortune. Pay heed to the providing of nourishment. And to what a man seeks.To fill his own mouth with.
I can see how this relates to my situation; My ex co-worker had a hard time at the old job just like me. I was the more experienced one and I was kind to her back then, sharing my years of experience and my own kindness as a form of support for her. It seems like my kindness is being returned to me in the form of this job-opportunity. Crossing the great stream and providing nourishment seem to indicate I should pursue this opportunity.

A lot is still unclear at this time. Would I have to combine my studies with this job? Or perhaps the job will still be there for me when I graduate? How will my current mentor feel about all this? I think I should try and keep my head cool.

What do you guys think?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).