...life can be translucent

Menu

60.4 > 58. - how someone perceives me?

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
What will be the outcome of my relationship with X by the end of this shoot?"

I mean working relationship. The director is a good friend and I have no issues with her, but the actress has been difficult for me to stomach and I've had outbursts of anger which I feel may have given the wrong impression. Basically, I've done all the leg work for this shoot; provided the crew, the camera - I even transcribed the damn script. She was pretty useless as a producer, she has wasted time, and there was a point where she started interfering with my performance and I just lost it.

I know from experience that such outbursts on set are perceived the wrong way, but I can't keep my mouth shut when I feel justified. I'll just be sad if my director friend doesn't want to work with me again after the shoot on Saturday.

Anyway, the answer I got is 60.4 > 58.

Doesn't seem too bad?

D

diamanda

Which one is the question, how she perceives you, or outcome of relationship?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What will be the outcome of my relationship with X by the end of this shoot?"

I mean working relationship. The director is a good friend and I have no issues with her, but the actress has been difficult for me to stomach and I've had outbursts of anger which I feel may have given the wrong impression. Basically, I've done all the leg work for this shoot; provided the crew, the camera - I even transcribed the damn script. She was pretty useless as a producer, she has wasted time, and there was a point where she started interfering with my performance and I just lost it.

I know from experience that such outbursts on set are perceived the wrong way, but I can't keep my mouth shut when I feel justified. I'll just be sad if my director friend doesn't want to work with me again after the shoot on Saturday.

Anyway, the answer I got is 60.4 > 58.

Doesn't seem too bad?

No not bad at all. It seems behaviour has remained comfortably within acceptable limits hence the answer doesn't suggest to me the director would refuse to work with you because you have expressed yourself. You appear to have expressed yourself reasonably.. In such situations the creative urge to make things as you want does at times express itself as agitation...it seems to almost be part of the territory so you haven't gone OTT by the look of it. 60.4 shows people managing to find comfortable boundaries within which to express themselves so I think you can get along.

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for your replies. I have an update.

The shoot went well and I'm pretty certain we'll be working together again. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).