...life can be translucent

Menu

Moving to a new home 23.16

Jaysmith

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and new to I Ching. I used the online version here to ask the question: should we move to a new home?

We are considering selling our current home and moving to a new location with our children so as to make a change in lifestyle ie have less stress and be able to enjoy life more. Naturally with any such move there is great trepidation as to what this change can bring, what may may happen and will it truly be to everyone's benefit.

The response was hexagrams 23 and 16. My initial interpretation of this was - stripping away our connections to our current home and the past can be painful but this new path should be met with enthusiasm.

Any help and guidance would be much appreciated.

JS

B

butterfly spider

I have asked this exact question several times about moving and you just need to be cautious about basing specific moves or purchasing specific properties based on readings. What is shown however is a general moving advancement - the basic framework for moving.

In your case I think that you are being advised not to procrastinate and make a move without using too much energy on it. Don't think of it as a final step - don't spend time trying to get your forever house. Don't expend all your energy (16) on this. The canvas is ready to paint now - dont worry.
X

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
stripping away our connections to our current home and the past can be painful but this new path should be met with enthusiasm.
Well yes, .4 get rid of the old bed, endure the temporary difficulties and get a new carriage/house in line 6.

16 active action, inspiration, as opposed to 9 - small restraint/stopping power.

Good luck and may the new house bring you happiness(16) :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).