...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 60 unchanging - living situation

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
9 months ago my partner took a job that requires home to live away during the week.

He has battled, we have battled with a solution for our relationship, him moving back, me moving there.

I must admit that I'm happy that he seems lately to want to move back here, but I'm not entirely sure if he wants to or if this is the best thing for us.

I've been advised to ask specific questions, so, I asked, "will he move back here?

I received 60 unchanging, and have read a whole lot about 60, and now am totally confused.

Did I ask a wrong question?was I wrong to ask a question about someone else?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there

Personally I may have asked a more generic question, I am not expert but sometimes the Yi responds exactly HOW you ask it, then sometimes it doesnt??? what do i need to about a situation seems to cover all bases and gets to the root of what you are asking. However i dont know there is a wrong way however the Yi gives more vivid answers the less its about yourself from my experience anyway.

On this occasion you may have got an answer , hex 60 is about being limited maybe financially , would that be an issue? Or maybe other limitations but sometimes the limitations are for the best, like a child with a curphew or a bedtime. To be honest I am not sure what this could mean to you, what image did you get when you got the response?

Steve

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Will he move back here? 60

Maybe in a limited way, visiting on weekends or something. He is held by barriers (60), something is preventing the movement. I'd say no, not what you are hoping for.

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
I am letting a more generic question brew - and focu the question on me not him

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
He does come every weekend - there are a couple of things limiting him - and you're right - not what I had hoped. I

steve

visitor
Reaction score
The Yi may have just thrown back what you already know to a degree, just to make it totaly clear also with the unchanging hex.
Yes maybe really think on the question,

Steve

Reaction score
I would see this answer as counseling clear agreements and negotiations. He could move back IF you can make some clear limits, how does that sound to you ?
Sometimes predictive and specific questions yield helpful answers. Sometimes, reality is full of different possibilities, depending on contingencies, so a general counsel of this kind is a more responsible way to answer your intended concern. As I see it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).