...life can be translucent

Menu

New Campaign - 10.1.6 > 47

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

Was just wondering what to make of this reading,
We have a new media campaign that we have had in the pipeline and are just about to launch it.
Been working reasonably hard, i dont expect to make millions but it could help things along

I first asked what do i need to know about the campaign I received 9 unchanging, i kind of understood that as just making sure everything is right however sometimes there can be delays.

Thinking that i probably foolishly asked can I expect to make any money from this campaign then received
6.2 leading to 12 , this is probably where i got confused :confused:

Then lastly i asked should i proceed with the campaign which is quite good line 1 is nice and ending with you reap what you sow,

What should i make of this?

Steve

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
47, Wilhelm: Oppression (Exhaustion)

When one has something to say,
It is not believed.

Legge:
In (the condition denoted by) [this hexagram] there may (yet be) progress and success.
If he make speeches, his words cannot be made good.

Combined with 9, Legge: (We see) dense clouds, but no rain coming from our borders in the west.

Like the campaign won't meet with the response you are hoping for. Won't attract new customers, bring new business.
Misleading message? Bad slogan ? ... (words are not believed).
---
Will you make money? 6.2 - nope, return home with empty hands.
---
Should you proceed? 10.1 → 6.6 (6 again) → 47
10 - 47.png
Either simplify the campaign (.1) or just continue without it.
6.6 gives a harsh warning, Daniels: If you insist on victory, you will pay the price.
10.6 is milder, launch on a small scale and see the results, then decide (try focus group first?).

Something is not right here, be careful.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I just cannot think what, I asked how should I improve the campaign 38.1.3>50 Then asked what is wrong with the campaign 30.1.4>52
Line 4 is talking of like a shooting star effect,

I think maybe i should lighten the campaign up a little.
S'low it down maybe build repore,
I think my follow up material is not the best, so this i should change.
This is an email campaign if that helps, that has follow up for people that intially opt in.
The follow up material is the key

I asked if If I change the follow up material will i be more successful, 55.1.2.3.5> 47 seems more positive

Steve

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Ashteroid

I had a deeper look at the actual product, the product may have not been right or possibly too complicated or people just may not have been interested in it, or being approached by email with it, can you see that in the lines of the intial reading? I thought on it and realised i needed something more simple. Basicaly that anyone can understand, i asked if I changed the product to X would i be more successful, i received 53.5.6>15
Now thats better, any thoughts on line 5 and 15

Thanks so much
Steve

This is just want i wanted,

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I wasn't sure how to respond to the 2nd post, but oh well.

How to improve? 38.1.3 [→ 64.3] → 50
Don't even start with it I guess. Don't run after lost horses (.1), and being stopped by others (.3) a brutal line.
64.3 - something is incomplete. Needs cooking [50].

What's wrong? 30.1.4 → 52
.1 Go slowly (as 9 and 10.1 from 1st post were saying)
.4 Too much/too fast, something abrupt. So yes something more simple.
52 - as in still your mind, logic perhaps? Too complex thinking, too high/smart for a common mind to grasp? Thoughts banging on a mountain with no effect.

Change the material? 55 - 47
Restrict the abundance - can be, yes.
Or you are looking at the wrong place (55 obscured vision), missing the point, limited gain (47), so it's not the real problem.

----
Yes I think you are right about the product / approach being too complex or not interesting, as I said in my first reply (words are not believed).

Change the product? 53.5.6 → 15
Being modest (15), and more gradual (53) yes. The simpler product would be more appropriate, and the slowing down of campaign (.5 says 3 years, a long-er time to achieve goal) maybe is also indicated.

Oh, having read gradual - thought of it in terms of the product's complexity, not time. Yeah introduce simple product and then build on it.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I do tend do this in business but I have made the mistake so many times before, I introduced mobile phone apps to people 3 years ago for local business and because it was a new concept, people had to get their head around it, so we didnt sell too many, I think with email marketing, because its so random the product needs to be a no brainer, then once you make the first sale THEN introduce other more complicated products.

It could well be three years but that could be ultimate success, in the mean time you would still make a living. Email marketing can be extremely lucrative if you build a list that people have bought from you already and made money. There are people out there with lists of 1 million people who have bought something from them.

Thanks so much for your help,
Its given me some good ideas, and simpler product are easier to manage anyway,

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).