...life can be translucent

Menu

Help! I'm at a turning point!!!

donjuan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I find myself at a turning point in my life. I asked the Yi about some of the possible changes I may be facing.

My marriage is failing. Not because I have found someone else. (I have, but that came after the marriage was in the tank). If we did not have any children, my marriage would have been over a LONG time ago. But now, things have gotten to the point that we (my wife and I) are both arriving at the conclusion that it will end soon.

I do have another woman in my life. We have a very strong connection - we have not had sex, yet we have such a connection - I have never had this with anyone else. She is also married and has children. We have professed our love for each other - if we did not have kids we would be together by now.

I need to get a handle on how things may progress for me. I asked the Yi the following questions:

1. If I leave "my wife" will I end up living with "her"?

Answer 21.6 changing to 35.

I don't want to let my bias or preferences get in the way of a true interpretation. So, please, please, please - any interpetation from ANYONE would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Don

anita

visitor
Reaction score
Don,

21.6 speaks of someone not heeding advice. but then top line change takes it straight into 22, the hexagram that speaks of poor man wooing a future bride. There's something on 22 for you to see. 35 however signifies progress in the relationship. My two cents. I love it that you haven't had sex yet and still are in love. Adultery is ugly.

Best for your Quest
Anita

donjuan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Anita,

Thank you for your reply. I hope that you see how I am trying to avoid the "ulgy" part of this situation. However, we cannot deny our feelings for each other.

I wonder about line 21.6. I have read that one progesses through the lines of a hexagram. So it may be that the time of "Biting Through" is almost over. Yet there is something I am not hearing. Perhaps she is telling me that this is as far as it goes? (I'm thinking out loud) I don't know.

I have never thought about the fact that 21.6 will lead to 22. That is a nice reading. And 35, showing progress - I wonder how the progress will come?

Again, thanks for your reply.

All the best,

Don.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, you're right, 21.6 says there is something you're not hearing - or something you would really rather not hear. It's a grim line. Did your question maybe gloss over what would have to happen (eg/ie to the children) before you could 'end up' living with her?

donjuan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Hilary,

Thanks for your reply. No doubt, the children have been in my mind. If it were not for them, there would have been relationship changes LONG ago. Perhaps I don't want to hear that "she" does not want to go that way (living together). I don't know. Perhaps I should as the Yi? I may do so - I will post the answer I get here. (Maybe it is the Yi I am not listening to.)

Thanks again,

Don.

donjuan

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Well, I tought it might be a good idea to ask the Yi a follow-up question. I hope that I did so respectfully.

I asked the following: "What does hexagram 21.6 mean regarding me living with "her" if I leave my wife?"

The answer was: 55.4 -> 36.

Interesting. I read 55.4 as positive, but I must proceed with wisdom and forethought. However, 36, which I read as "being guarded" or "not attracting too much attention to yourself" confuses me.

Does anyone have any advice?

Btw, I am not planning to just jump into things - I want to have this information so I can take it into consideration as I move forward in my life.

Many thanks in advance.

Don

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Someone please tell me where my head is? I seem to have lost it. Changing 21.6 gives 51, not 35. Which makes a lot more sense: when you face the prospect of shattering upheaval, it's natural to block your ears. (Though still not good.) It's 21.1 that moves to 35 - a very different picture. Erm... which one did you get?

It sort of looks as though you haven't asked a follow-up question so much as you've asked the same question again. Unless I've missed something?

I'm not sure about the answer... One thing it may have in common with 21.6 (erm, if that's the right line) is the idea of being on the defensive to avoid getting hurt - even if that actually takes you out of action yourself.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
It's interesting that 21.6 is about not hearing, while 36 and line 4 of 55 suggest not seeing. Both answers hint at something that you don't (want to) perceive or acknowledge. The second reading says essentially the same as the first, it confirms it.

You wrote "Perhaps I don't want to hear that "she" does not want to go that way (living together)". Yes, maybe, do you know or suspect that she doesn't want to live with you? Does she want a divorce?

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Your head is in that part of the world that you don't see Hilary. Unless you use a mirror.

Look
biggrin.gif

M

micheline

I like what Martin said because the same thing struck me in your words.......You dont seem to really know where your loved one stands on actually divorcing, wanting to live with you, or going forward....? Could it be that she has given you a hint and you have preferred not to hear it?

55.4 is what you said: be sure and add wisdom to your energy. there are maybe things still beneath the glare of your conscious attention. BUt I dont think it is a negative line.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).