...life can be translucent

Menu

12.4/20 and 4.2.5/20 new relationship for him?

V

Vissino

One of the reasons I broke up with him was due to some messages I found with an other woman. He told me that he understood his mistake and he has stopped the communication with her. Nevertheless we are not together and I am thinking that there will be an other woman in his life soon. Unfortunately,There are a lot of women who want to be with him. Despite the messages I know that he was faithful to me.

Is our situation going to change?
4.5 / 20 (23.5)
It seems very bad answer. 4.2 a relationship with another woman? 23.5 a lot of women.
could it be a description of what happened between us? 20 asks me to think about it?

Is he going to have a relationship with another person?
12.4 / 20
12.4 speaks about companions so I would say yes? And hex 20 again.

What about hex 20? What is your experience with it?
I have forgotten to mention that we had a distance relationship. So why hex 20?

Last edited:

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there. I think the IC is giving you answers having to do with your own perception of things. Hex 20 has to do with observing and you are the one trying to observe where your relationship is going, maybe a bit intrusive. The first question is an obvious YES. What situation (especially relationships) doesn't change? Even the best couples have their moments. You got 04 because you are asking obvious (and maybe silly) questions. Not trying to be mean, and maybe nothing wrong with asking these questions, but probably there are better things to focus on. Again, the second question maybe is pertaining to you. Maybe there are bigger things to worry about, maybe vibrate to a higher and bigger frequency and let the other person be. Anyhow, just my insight about your situation. Hope all goes well. Cheers.

V

Vissino

You got 04 because you are asking obvious (and maybe silly) questions...
...probably there are better things to focus on...

I keep these in mind! Thank you!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).