...life can be translucent

Menu

Heinous accusation

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
May have been falsely accused of some heinous crime by someone and it may involve legal troubles.

Best course of action 22.1.2>18

Been falsely accused of something similar before.. Is there a reason for both of these situations coming into my life?
7.4>40

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi kincadefoster,

Best course of action 22.1.2>18
Be yourself, don't try to impress anyone, but still shave and wear your best clothes in the event you have to go to court.
(This is a sign of respect for the justice system, and the seriousness of the allegations.)

Been falsely accused of something similar before.. Is there a reason for both of these situations coming into my life?
7.4>40
Do us all a favor and describe the similarities of the accusers. (I bet there are some.)

Reaction score
The living iching translation of Hexagram 22 renders this judge ment and image (mentioning a lawsuit):
Statement: Adornment. Continue. Slight gain in having a place to go.
The image Fire at the foot of a mountain: adornment. The noble one thereby governs with clarity, and does not dare to decide lawsuits lightly.

Hexagram 18: context of the question, clearing away corruption or poison, perhaps to your reputation (which relates to hexagram 22, how you appear). You must clear out this negativity being directed at you. Do so by graceful sincerity (hex 22), so that your outer appearance mirrors your inner integrity, bring along a certain decorum (line 2). You are required to walk alone without help and to be self reliant (line 1).

Hex 7.4 to 40
I don't know about the similarity among the cases.
In a general sense: Maybe the fight (7.4) refines your ability to defend your own character and to forgive yourself and others (40). When an army comes against you (here, a lawsuit), you are put to the test, so that any faults are released.

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

22zhi18 as best course of action: try to solve the issue before it gets to the court; be ready to make a sacrifice (maybe a monetarian one) following the proper form (maybe a signed contract).

Wish you all the best

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
Well other than an illegal bribe, the only monetary thing I could do would be hiring a lawyer

Yeah I guess I have some messed up people in my life lately..

Another thought: I asked if this is just some stupid mistake I cld possibly forgive one day(this person was very drunk at the time the accusation was possibly made); IE if there is really any hope for this friendship in the future(yes I'm very altruistic) ? 25.5>21 (also the fact is I don't know for sure this person accused me; could be another reason due to the circumstances of that night I am being looked at)

Last edited:

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 7.4 to 40
I don't know about the similarity among the cases.
In a general sense: Maybe the fight (7.4) refines your ability to defend your own character and to forgive yourself and others (40). When an army comes against you (here, a lawsuit), you are put to the test, so that any faults are released.
Karma? As in to fulfill some karma maybe?

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
Best course of action? - 22,1,2-18
Hex 22 Mountain over fire/intellect/idea. The mountain restrains intellect/idea - you are being asked to restrain your urge to take action. The fire is absorbed by the mountain. The ability to absorb/control such urges brings grace and clarity to your personality.

1st yang: He lends grace to his toes, leaves the carriage and walks.
The carriage is seen as a desirable, luxurious object (your idea of taking action). The I Ching is advising you to no longer ride with your idea/carriage but to modestly add grace to your toes and walk.

2nd yin: Lends Grace to the beard on his chin.
The beard is merely an appendage to the chin. In itself it lacks the substance of reality. If you can contain/absorb your thoughts/words on this issue it is the same as applying grace to the beard on your chin.

Hex 18 is associated with false attitudes/ideas that we adopt from our parents or others.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
7.4 Maybe you it's saying you have these problems because you get involved in things, try to push your agenda, when you would be better off giving a project a rest.
The fact that you would even consider being friends again with this person also makes me think you have trouble recognizing when you need to disengage. (However 25.5 does seem to point to the possibility of renewing the friendship if one doesn't over react and make too much of the current whoop-de-doo .)

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
Got a voicemail from a law enforcement person asking to talk to me about the night in question. Called him back, but I don't know if it would've been a better option to assert my right to remain silent. I said a few words about the night in question, and now he wants to meet and get a formal statement. Did I screw things up by talking to him?(when I could've remained silent, as I'm not being charged as of yet) 62.1.2.3.6>38

Reaction score
Hexagram 62: Small Crossing
Statement: Small crossing. Continue for gainful purity. Small matters can be done, but not large matters. Flying birds leave their sound: it is unsuitable to go high- the suitable is below. Great fortune.

The image Thunder above the mountain: small crossing. The noble one acts with more than enough reverence, destroys excessive grief, and uses more than enough economy.

The gist of 62 with changing lines,-- as I see it -- is the wisdom of being alert, vigilant, careful, and taking small steps to be attentive to what is required.
Thus, for law enforcement, I think the counsel is that you are right to be careful and to comply.
The warnings have to do with the danger of exceeding what is required, or creating extra dangers for yourself, by flying too high (e.g. by arrogance).
Hexagram 38 depicts a situation where you are naturally on guard or an outsider, while 61 cautions you to be humble , correct, and compliant.

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
I am a nervous person and panicking and have been thinking it is not in my best interests to say anymore without legal counsel and that I should tell them so and have asked what if I get a lawyer?(I can't really afford one) 27.1> 23 sounds like I don't need one and

what if I just tell them I won't say more without legal counsel but that I can give them a list of names I have compiled who saw something that goes against the accusation against me? 43.1.2>31 sounds better to me than 62.1.2.3.6 bird flys gets caught in net; words arent enough(statement)

Reaction score
It's a good idea to get a lawyer, even if it's only somebody from legal aid (a low cost legal clinic), who can advise you. It's important, for your own wellbeing, to understand the issues, to relieve your anxiety, and so that you put your best foot forward. Just tell them you'd like to consult a lawyer. Be polite about it and deferential.

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
I was thinking the 25.5>21 could mean: I need to do some 21 biting through on my 25 innocence before anything else can happen

Reaction score
It is your choice, of course, whatever resonates for you.
I look at it: 21 is the context, you must use legal constraints, to get through a problem.
Then 25 Line 5 "Unexpected illness. Recovery from sickness brings joy."
You are going through a problem like an illness and recovery will bring joy.
Do what you need to do to get through this. Apart from the i ching, I encourage you to get the help you need so that you'll feel at peace and confident given the stress .

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
Well I told them anything I say would go through counsel. In a month and a half or so, they have not even tried to contact my attorney.

My counsel has said I could call them and tell them my counsel hasn't heard anything and ask for a status, but say nothing more. I'm feeling antsy with the idea of this thing hanging over my head..

Is now a good time to ask for a status on this? 50.5>44

Reaction score
I think 50.5 is a nice line. Wait until you feel prepared, inwardly, -- and curb the aggressive energy of 44 -- then you will know the right moment for an inquiry. Perhaps it is soon.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).