...life can be translucent

Menu

routine for body,good or not 6 to 34

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
Its hard for me to wake up in mornings,
However i need exercise so i ask Yi
Is it good for my body to wake up early and go for walk?

I got 6.1.3.5.6 to 34

I would love to keep walking as exercise but want to establish a routine

Would love to hear what you think

remod

visitor
Reaction score
The actual meaning, of course, can only be clear to you.

If I had posed the question and got that answer I would have understood it as:

<<
It's not good for you just start doing it. You should think about it carefully as you may seem getting some benefits up to a certain point but, in the end, it could have bad effects on you (comment hex 6). You may want to seek some expert advice before starting.

Start doing it a little bit may be good, as you will better (and quickly) understand the difficulties you would face and better decide what is good for you (line 1).

Decide for yourself, think about what already happened in the past, even if you don't get a positive answer from me at the moment, just blindingly following someone else advice won't do any good. (line 3)

It is really important to decide about this matter, it will bring you good things to make the right decision. (line 5)

Again, don't be fooled by small gains. You may easily lose what you easily get (line 6).

Taking the right decision will be greatly beneficial for you(hex 34).
>>

It seems to me that, for whatever reason, this is a rather critical decision for you. You got so many moving lines and such detailed answer!

From a trigram perspective, it is nice to see how moving from 6 to 34, the lower trigram changes from "Danger" to "Force" and the upper trigram from "Force" to "Movement".

As I said, the specific circumstances (and the correct interpretaion) can only be known by you. I would say, however, that settling this matter is rather important and will bring you a great benefit.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
remod, first of all thank you!!!
and second - i am amazed! truly amazed, especially how you wrote line 3 - don't follow blindly someone's advice..
Yes a person dear to me once advised me doing this and i exactly "blindly" followed it for some time.
But the thing is that I never get enough sleep in the morning and it's a struggle for me quite often to do that.
And yes it's a critical decision for me.
overall, it seems like I shouldn't force myself to do what seems right but body doesn't quite accept...maybe I'm wrong..
I am still thinking should I keep doing it or not..I am choosing between early morning walks vs. evening walks or exercise..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).