...life can be translucent

Menu

whirlwind of options - 13.3.4 to 42

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
I am blessed as an older adult with multiple options, work-wise and personally.

Working for a small biz, we all do many things, and more and more I feel a push towards one end of things. The 2 main jobs (as in 2 full-time jobs within one Full-time job) that I am scheduled for a hugely different and use skills and personality that I have. one is standing out right now, and, if I place my focus there, it would of course decrease the other.

I asked, "what would my life be like if I focus more on "B"

I received 13.3.4 changing to 42

Can I admit that I thought I would receive a reading that steadfastly shown that I was on the wrong path?

I seem to have received the opposite.

anyone else have an opinion?

remod

visitor
Reaction score
To me, it seems that the answer is telling you that it's ok to "focus on B" and that it could also lead to an "increase" (of you skills, or your chances, probably).

Line 3 and 4, however, warns you keep your "A" troops ready for the future.

If I was the one asking, I would have interpreted as "Go on with B, it's good; but keep an eye on A and don't lose that skill. You might need it again, some time in the future."

I would be interested in hearing what the others read in it.

Last edited:

solidaj

visitor
Reaction score
Most likely do to my inexperience with Yi, I didn't see the changing lines - thank you so much for this interpretation - and in a small business where it's hard to just do one thing - I'm are "a" skill will always be needed

Reaction score
Hexagram 42 could be seen as the context of your question or as a possible outcome. If the context, then you are looking at ways to prosper and increase your work, in a positive direction.
13.3.4 reflect your state of mind and possible challenges. You are seeking to advance, yet you must wait in ambush, and watch without conquering. That indicates that you will need to learn about your new line of work and that patience will be required as well as restraint.
If hex 42 is viewed as the outcome, then this plan B although challenging will enhance your work.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).