...life can be translucent

Menu

34..2.3>51 - Quotes

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I spent the weekend putting some quotes together actually video quotes, i just asked how they were received , it appears quite well, this approach has been well received in the past as its quite visual and people can see what they are getting for their money,

I think the lines are advising dont be too pushy and it should be ok.

I was just wondering about 51 is this a pleasant surprise perhaps this hex always makes me a little nervous, i dont like surprises much, unless of course its a big cake on your birthday or something, is there anything i should know or am missing?

Steve

Reaction score
Steve: Like you said, don't be too pushy, and internally, let go of the results. Let it make its own impact (51) and be careful not to apply too much force (34.3) . You've got a good idea, it's new and it makes an impact (51), and don't over-do it or lock horns with anybody about it. Put it now aside.

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Ok so you see 51 as the impact ok great , thanks

Steve

Reaction score
Thunder indicates something new --initiative in a sudden (rather than gradual) way. It is followed by 52 (stillness on the mountain top) and preceded by the cauldron (50). So I see it as: you made an offering (50), it came into being (51) as a sudden thing, and now it's time to be still (52) and let it be. 51 can be something positive, in my experience, but only you can interpret it in your own case.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Ok that makes good sense,

sometimes its positive for me sometimes its not, but as its the description says you tend to get over it, i think its positive, will update if anything happens.

Steve

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
51 is a swift rapid change/movement. Opposing is 57, subtle influence, like a melting ice that is slowly warmed up by air.

Combined with 34 I see it as a warning: being too pushy, too abrupt, too fast.
Slow it down, gently pushing a heavy cart is better than ramming into it.
Too much fire and the stake will burn at the edges.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).