...life can be translucent

Menu

Help!??

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
I come here off an on every 6 months or so it seems and as always I seek the perspective/translation/advice from all of you [or whom ever has time for a young gal].

My question to Yi was:

"Show me an image of where Suisse [my bf/soon to be fiance] is emotionally"

This is what I received:
11.1.3.5.6 > 59.2.4 [well there were red boxes next to lines 2 & 4 so I take that as meaning changing?]

Anyone have time to help me with this interpretation?? I'd greatly greatly appreciate it.

M

micheline

It's a great reading for a soon to be fiance, Annie....he's connected with you at a deep level, is riding with the changes involved in taking the big step, looks forward to happily marrying you, and in line 6, I think he may feel that the marriage will bring down his defenses.

59....he is swept away by you and the coming events. The red boxes mean Ruling Lines of the hex, not changing lines in this case. Interesting that the ruling lines are the only places where the changes (from the first hex)are not operating.
Sounds good. Last time you were here at Clarity, I thnk you had just come out of a heartbreak?
best of luck!

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
Funny you should remember. He is in fact the same one I was with back then! I've since moved away [back in Nov] which if I recall correctly I asked about that situation. It's been quite a turn of events but the stress of us not only being long-distance [for now] is starting to wear on me a little. For instance I was planning on moving back to be with him after the new year but my Mom's cancer came back with a vengance so I am not going to move back. Unfortunately for us he cannot move until he gets his green card renewed which is taking quite some time.

He's grown quite a lot since then and so have I. It's truly a wonderful thing and this reading is the best news I've had in weeks! In September it will be 2.5 yrs for us [off & on obviously ;)] but we've set a date for Fall of next year and all that is pending now is his "surprise" proposal. I don't know how he is going to pull that off being over a thousand miles away but he insists that he has to!

Thanks so much for sharing that! I wish I would stick around long enough every time I do come around here to really be confident at interpreting my own readings but being the way I am I much prefer to hear it from others.

Again thank you,

Annie

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
A reading revisit:

111000(11)
101011(37)-changing lines that form 37
----------
010011(59)-managing your current situations

To manage your current situations, the key is in line 2 of 37 - concentrate on your role and responsibility, and fulfill this no matter how small the matter is.

Upon fulfilling yourself, that will give strength to support line 5, and line 6 in consequence. As a result, the recommendations of 59 will be fulfilled.

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I am not sure I completely understand but thank you so much for your insight and interpretation.

Annie

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).