...life can be translucent

Menu

How to do marriage and family counseling in Costa Rica 49.5

drake

Inactive
Reaction score
I often get hexagram 45 line 5, and to be honest I am often flummoxed about how to interpret it. The hexagram implies being a revolutionary, and abolishing the old. Line five is so auspicious that we are told to trust ourselves and not even bother with further divination. I just spoke with an advisor at an American university that does online courses. My consultation is really more accurately pinpointed as to whether taking marriage and family counseling courses at that particular university would be transferable to Costa Rica. I take the hexagram reading to indicate that it is better to pursue courses in Costa Rica, and to abolish the old country that I hope to soon be leaving more or less permanently. do you concur?

M

mirian

Sorry Drake, I really got lost in your post :D You want to know if the course organised by the American University would be useful and/or the certificate would be recognised in Costa Rica? Is that what you are asking the Yi ?

Reaction score
If you mean 49.5, then this reading may say, go forward with confidence in the direction of your desire (with the relating hexagram 55)

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
49 advises to change things, change the university.
You already know the answer in your heart [.5].

Also I think that studying a relationship based profession would be more complete in a cultural background of the country where you intend to practice. Knowing the customs and mentality of the people is very important in my opinion.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).