...life can be translucent

Menu

letting or what?? 42.1>20

G

goddessliss

The last 6 months has been a lot of letting go of behaviour patterns, possessions, relationships etc. etc.

Today I found some belongings to a lovely but geographically distant friend so decided not to contact them directly but just send their stuff back - there's no drama between us just sorta lost contact I guess but still wondering if this will be the ending of our connection or if will inspire them to get in contact. You know the sorta friends that you think you may see again some day....or time just passes by and you never do.

What is the potential the sending of the parcel will be the final ending of our connection

42.1>20

Looks like maybe a phone call or something to catch up on each others lives.

W

weaver

The last 6 months has been a lot of letting go of behaviour patterns, possessions, relationships etc. etc.

Today I found some belongings to a lovely but geographically distant friend so decided not to contact them directly but just send their stuff back - there's no drama between us just sorta lost contact I guess but still wondering if this will be the ending of our connection or if will inspire them to get in contact. You know the sorta friends that you think you may see again some day....or time just passes by and you never do.

What is the potential the sending of the parcel will be the final ending of our connection

42.1>20

Looks like maybe a phone call or something to catch up on each others lives.

Seems like something nice will happen following your gesture! Whether meeting in person, or maybe a video call?

G

goddessliss

Wonderful - thank you weaver!!! The more I look at the hex and line the more I feel some sort of increase coming in a very energetic way, in a good way I mean although with Hex 20 I'm also wondering if she feels there's something we need to sort out from a past moment we had together. Not sure because mostly we had fun, fun, fun....time will tell I guess.

Reaction score
Hi, I often see the relating hexagram as the context of the question. 20 makes sense, here, because you are contemplating the relationship -- and your recent gesture -- in the manner of being sincere yet while waiting for the next thing, as in the Statement for 20:

Hexagram 20 Statement: Behold! The hands have been washed, but the offering has not yet been made. Be sincere and dignified in appearance.

Hexagram 42.1 says that you may gain for your friendship, since by sending back the package, you are undertaking the good work of adding to another 's increase (your friend will receive the package) and, in the meantime, restoring your connection.

G

goddessliss

Oh loverofknowledge that makes better sense in regards to Hex 20 Contemplation - it's true I'm contemplating what will happen next once she receives the parcel.
Well the increase maybe that she just gets some of clothes back and I put in a heartfelt message for her so it may make her happiness increase too. Guess I will know by this time next week - it's not too far for the parcel to travel in the post.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).