...life can be translucent

Menu

Missing child

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The 11 year-old daughter of a friend went missing last Friday after internet contact with a boy who sent her an inappropriate photo of himself.

Yi responds to my question "What do I need to know about this situation?" with 21.1.5.6 >45.

Any assistance with interpreting this welcome...

Rinda

hester

visitor
Reaction score
oh my gosh, my heartfelt thoughts and hopes for her and her family.... too difficult a situation for words....

ithaki

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Rinda,

The more I look at your answer, the more I get the feeling that what the Yi is telling you is that she doesn't dare to return home because she is afraid of punishment.

Now, of course there might be other interpretations, but this one hits me in the right spot.

My best wishes to her family.

M

micheline

The implications/images that flash for me with this hex are too horrific to talk about it.

It would be heartbreaking to hear this news about a child of any age, but only 11 years old? I hope they are making this as public as possible, activating the Amber alert, calling JOhn Walsh, Marc Klaas, all those people who know how to take proper and prompt action?

Can I ask you what state this is in, Rinda?
Please do keep us posted on developments

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Rinda-
It would help to know more here.
What is meant by "inappropriate"?
Is this something lewd in a dark way?
In a childish way?
Is the girl old for her age? Rebellious?
Are her parents secure or uptight?
Even though 21 often points to criminal justice, the outcome concerns security/insecurity issues.
Partly because of the odds, I'm inclined to agree with Ithaki and suspect this came about via a pair of overreactions.
The transitional hexagrams go through 21.1, 35.5, 12.6 to 45. The middle steps both depict a going out of balance followed by a return

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Rinda, my sympathies - I hope you can find her quickly.

Looking at the hex to hex: biting through to gathering together - perhaps its just describing what you need to do: cut through the difficulties by searching for the child - resulting in gathering together - the family reunited.

- Jeff

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
21 also very often points to something that gets in the way of union. But I've gone uselessly blank looking at this reading. Can you say any more about what questions were in your mind when you asked? (Whether it was more 'why?' or 'what will happen?' or 'is she OK?' for instance?)

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
100101(21)
1000<font color="ff0000">1</font>1(42)-changing lines @1,5,6
-------
000110(45)-union?

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
First, i see the 'rapture' of the structure '27'(100001) by both the girl and the 'boy' (when 21 meets 42). Both are at line 4 of 21.

The end result, a gathering (45)?

My opinion, the quality of the gathering (and the nature of the situation) may be reflected in line 5 of 42.

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My impression is that this was an adolescent thing rather than predatory. The boy sent a picture of his, um, well,... you get the picture. The messages were being monitored by the girl's stepmother, unbeknownst by the girl, until she was confronted about this picture.

When I cast, I was concerned about her safety, and all the questions Hilary asked.

I'll approach the question with more specificity and let you know what I get.

I'll also let you know more info as I get it.

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked about her safety, and received 24.1.2>7.

whew!

Then asked the best way for me to proceed, and got 7.3>46.

Her father is a psychiatrist, and I work with him...

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
24 to 7 - phew, indeed. When I was 11, the most frightening prospect in my world was probably getting in trouble with Mum. A good way to be, if you think about it.

Thinking about the first and last lines of 21 today... can you help her parents to think of practical ways to make it harder for her to travel further afield, and much, much easier for her to get in touch?

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
friends,

She is safe, and temporarily housed in a youth shelter.

Thank you for your concern, good wishes, prayers, etc.

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Wonderful - I have been thinking of her...

happy.gif

--Kevin

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Then 45 is the issue to work on. Personal security.
Regardless of the contents or thing discovered, I think kids have rights. This is like having your diary read, a betrayal of trust and a violation of privacy. This may take some time to heal.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Have been thinking a lot of her. When I heard of the monitoring, I could guess what had happened.. Glad she is back, and I hope her parents can give her the trust - from both sides! - to share her experiences. It is a thing which hardly ever happens in our culture.

Love and sex are a beautiful gift of nature, little girls deserve not just be told to stay out of it, but rather how to handle it.

Happy she is safe
LiSe

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).