...life can be translucent

Menu

Applying for a job in London 34.5 -> 43

compass

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking of applying for a publishing job in London, which would mean a big undertaking, as I've been a freelance editor at home for almost 16 years. So, it's not a specific job I'm looking at (something in editing, hopefully), but it's applying to a specific publisher. However, if I were to land such a job, it would mean a big undertaking--commuting about an hour each way by train, arranging family schedules, etc.

While I am very intrigued by the idea, I am very apprehensive about the potential upheaval it will cause, so I asked, 'Should I apply for a job with this publisher in London?' and got 34.5 -> 43: great vigour leading to deciding. I think this is saying make a decision and stand by it..., but it's not really saying whether having a job in London would be a good idea.

So I asked whether it would be good to get a job in London, and got 1.1.2.4 -> 53. So maybe not just yet?

Interpretations welcomed.:bows:

M

mirian

Hi compass,

Somehow your readings don't seem to be supporting an action to pursue this job in London at the moment. I usually get 34.5 as an advice not to push an issue too hard, it is usually telling me to take it easily, or to stop being single-minded. That's my experience.
On the other hard, your readings don't seem to be saying that this is a bad idea altogether. So it makes me think that either the timing is not right or you haven't thought this project through and there are aspects to consider before making a decision.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).